RE:The Great C**kring Debate

Some guys just like to wear their jewelry lower than most.

This post was edited

yes quite the loaded question. I'm a pretty OLD SCHOOL Naturist, not nudist. I live it 24/7 and my spiritual Ways are definitely woven into it so I am not into the clubs and all,.., aanRecreation. All that said I feel it's really how deeply you feel about the Human Form being THE main point and knowing it needs no trapping to be at it's best. Piercings, Tattoos that are not of cultural/religious reasons are nothing but the Textile Society's leaking into the Naked Society. They seem to make the wearers feel like they are better looking than without. Just a surface observation, I really feel they are worn to draw attention to whatever they are attacked to, worn around. etc. You can argue this point of course but the fact is,.., it does just that. Why else "add" anything to the Human form if you were not looking for that attention in that area of the body? Shaving is another reason that nudists say they are "closer" to nature. You are buck assed naked,...,. how much closer to Nature can you get. Instead of just saying it feels great, sexy(!?), or makes my dick look bigger,..., really!? HOOOT!, they think the rest of us have no idea about why folks shave, it's aesthetic taken to the extreme and in many cases with sexual overtones. So really there are no "Cover-ups about WHY folks add to their appearance, they arent fool anyone. You have to look at a guys' dick to see the ring, a gal's virgina to see the candelabra, tits to see the nipple rings and so on. For me it's just a carry over from their still stuck in the clothies realm days. Just "legitimate method" of drawing attention to their body parts,..., nothing more and nothing less.

This post was edited

Personally: not at all offended.

However, I dont quite understand their utility on a nude beach. But then there are also always some people with swimwear on the nude beach, and I dont understand them either.

This post was edited