Small Breasted Women

Small Breasted Women Look Very Cute to me.

This post was edited
RE: Small Breasted Women

I don't know if this might help, but most supermodels, and I mean the highest paid ones, have small breasts, some even literally flat.

Agree that women are more than their breasts, just like men are more than their penis.

This post was edited

my wife is what society would call as plus size.she is chubby and gorgeous in my book. she is not a nudist and is very uncomfortable with her body.she won't accept compliments from me, says i'm crazy for being attracted to her, won't wear crrtain clothes because her "arms are too fat", or she doesn't "have the legs to wear" certain things.through all that she says, sometimes, that her boobs are too small for her frame. she says she needs a boob job to make them proportional to what her body looks like.i hate that society, celebrities and media try to tell us that beauty is exclusive to only a cookie cutter mold and anything outside of that is ugly!

This post was edited

Petite women are beautiful like all women. Hope she feels better about things.I totally disagree with that. Just as far as physical appearance, some women are uglier than the North end of a southbound jackass, and some of them are even less beautiful on the inside.

This post was edited

Jim I have small breasts 33A and I used to hate them, however I have seen that I am really most fortunate as I seldom wear a bra as they are not an encumbrance and you would be surprised how many guys actually prefer small petite girls,Just keep reassuring her that small is fineNikki xThat's the way she is, too. I'm glad to have your perspective! I'm sure she is told all of the time, but her accepting compliments and herself is another story.It's pretty frustrating. Smaller women wish they were larger; larger women wish they were smaller. All in all, the lack of confidence and self esteem can really inhibit intimacy and affection and perhaps even destroy relationships if allowed to.

This post was edited

I recently met a young lady and quickly fell in love with her. She is quite petite and has small breasts, low self-esteem and no body acceptance, at all. She hates her body and says, "I look like a 14-year-old." I think she's gorgeous. I've tried everything I know to boost her confidence, and she scoffs when I complenent her body. What else can I do for her?Tell her that she is more than the sum of her parts. Remind her that you love her because of who she is as well as what she looks like. She has tolearn self love, though. She may have had some trauma in her past that makes her not love her small breasts. Remind her that there are guys who prefer small breasts. Take her to nudists gatherings and let her see that women (and men) come in all shapes and sizes and that everyone is accepted and loved forwho they are (despite my rant from yesterday). I love small breasts! Don't get offended, ladies.... I have had both small and large breasts in partners and find I prefer small breasts.

This post was edited

Jim I have small breasts 33A and I used to hate them, however I have seen that I am really most fortunate as I seldom wear a bra as they are not an encumbrance and you would be surprised how many guys actually prefer small petite girls,Just keep reassuring her that small is fineNikki xHi Nikki,You are absolutely right... Best perfumes are always packed in smallest bottles.As per my understanding-you are my ideal for perfect body...Kiss from Chris :*

This post was edited

but your profile also says you're married Jim . . .I am, but that doesn't change the fact that I met someone and fell in love. It also doesn't change the facts that there is little or no intimacy, affection or communication between my wife and I. Our marriage has been cold for many years. I just stayed with here because of the kids, and I still will not abandon them. They are grown now. Things have changed.

This post was edited

but your profile also says you're married Jim . . .I am, but that doesn't change the fact that I met someone and fell in love. It also doesn't change the facts that there is little or no intimacy, affection or communication between my wife and I. Our marriage has been cold for many years. I just stayed with here because of the kids, and I still will not abandon them. They are grown now. Things have changed.

This post was edited

This post was edited