Small Breasted Women

I recently met a young lady and quickly fell in love with her. She is quite petite and has small breasts, low self-esteem and no body acceptance, at all. She hates her body and says, "I look like a 14-year-old." I think she's gorgeous. I've tried everything I know to boost her confidence, and she scoffs when I complenent her body. What else can I do for her?

This topic was edited
RE: Small Breasted Women

Agree with her that breast are nice, but there is more to a woman than her breast.
We are who we are. Remember, we are our own worse critic. Don't be so hard on yourself.

This post was edited

I recently met a young lady and quickly fell in love with her. She is quite petite and has small breasts, low self-esteem and no body acceptance, at all. She hates her body and says, "I look like a 14-year-old." I think she's gorgeous. I've tried everything I know to boost her confidence, and she scoffs when I complenent her body. What else can I do for her?we all the same naked size colour culture.

This post was edited

Self confidence comes from within one's soul and spirit. Being
young, it will likely take some time for her to gradually acquire
more confidence in herself. She is likely unsure in other areas of
her life as well. Not knowing what your relationship is with her,
all I can say is to support her and be positive in all your
comments to her. Positive comments, not overdone of course, will go
a long way over time in building her self assurance. Hope this
helps! God bless!

Agreed! It may take some time. And if it really bothers her she can
always have something done about it unlike men that are given what
they are given.

This post was edited

I recently met a young lady and quickly fell in love with her. She is quite petite and has small breasts, low self-esteem and no body acceptance, at all. She hates her body and says, "I look like a 14-year-old." I think she's gorgeous. I've tried everything I know to boost her confidence, and she scoffs when I complenent her body. What else can I do for her?You are a lucky guy. You describe body type that I adore! Show her my GF's pictures posted in my profile and just tell her - that's a 56 years old lady and she looks just gorgeous... It's a rare gift to keep fit body, butt and tits, that is given only to slim small breasted girls only...

This post was edited

Jim I have small breasts 33A and I used to hate them, however I have seen that I am really most fortunate as I seldom wear a bra as they are not an encumbrance and you would be surprised how many guys actually prefer small petite girls,Just keep reassuring her that small is fineNikki x

This post was edited

I recently met a young lady and quickly fell in love with her. She is quite petite and has small breasts, low self-esteem and no body acceptance, at all. She hates her body and says, "I look like a 14-year-old." I think she's gorgeous. I've tried everything I know to boost her confidence, and she scoffs when I complenent her body. What else can I do for her?"Met" meaning on line or in person? Did you ask your wife? I always ask my wife about the mysteries of her own kind when I'm puzzled. Works for me!

This post was edited

I've tried everything I know to boost her confidence, and she scoffs when I complenent her body. What else can I do for her?
All I can say is that as a nudist who belonged to a club I/we have seen hundreds of women of all shapes and sizes. Breasts large and small were always wonderful and complimented them. I remember one very tall and fit woman in her 50's who worked for the club for a short while and her breasts were very small and firm. Despite any size...or lack of it..she was always beautiful and sexy. Its all in the way one carries themselves.
Confidence will overpower any size insecurities.

This post was edited

Petite women are beautiful like all women. Hope she feels better about things.

This post was edited

beautiful, beautiful pictures

This post was edited

Jim I have small breasts 33A and I used to hate them, however I have seen that I am really most fortunate as I seldom wear a bra as they are not an encumbrance and you would be surprised how many guys actually prefer small petite girls,Just keep reassuring her that small is fineNikki xNikki,
I agree. They are the best. They help t keep your youth longer too :)
Honestly, i much prefer smaller breasts. Larger one are a turn off. My favoritest girlfriend was like yours even smaller. It was just lovely. She had a lot of personal issues with them. But I would all could to get her to realize that it is all just in her head and it all really only mattered to her.
Cheers,
Bobby

This post was edited