RE: Small Breasted Women

Agreed...she's petite all over, and she's drop dead gorgeous including her face and eyes! I'm still trying to make her mine, though.
Ahhhh, OK. Sounds like her breasts are in proportion to the rest of her body. Of course, I'm sure that does nothing to reassure her about her beauty.
Its too bad she not a nudist. All the women I've met at the club and beach never cared about their body type or any sizes. They were confident, socialized and had fun in life. I guess just keep reassuring her and maybe she'll come around. If you could get her to a club she would experience the great self esteem of the other women.
Oh yes, she's perfectly proportioned, and I don't know that I've ever seen an ass that tight on a grown woman. My God, it looks like that of a gymnast, and she's not really all that athletic. There's a lot more to her than physical appearance, though. She's stunning in several ways, like, I have an above average IQ. She is quite smart, too, and that's a huge turn on for me. Whenever I meet anyone close to my level of intelligence and that I can identify and communicate with at that level, it's magnetic. It even helps me with my buddies and in the business world. I hit it off with guys with a lot of smarts and money. We become instant friends. She's also a very deep person spiritually and is multilingual without any professional linguistic training. She quite literally just picks languages up.
Oh, and she can sing and dance.
She's absolutely everything I have ever wanted in a woman! I have quite literally dreamed about her for decades before I met her.

This post was edited

sorry but i like small breasted woman.not all men like big boobs :)I generally like boobs...all human female boobs. What can I say? I've always found smaller breasts more curious and nice to look at, though, and I am also partial to brunettes.

This post was edited

but your profile also says you're married Jim . . .Right now, I feel as if I'm married to the wrong woman!

This post was edited

Time and patience. If you can consistently compliment here she may slowly come around the the fact that she is a beautiful person.I agree, and I hope that doesn't take years for her. I recognized very early on the need for patience, love and kindness with her, and I'm good with those things...in fact, more so than she is. I can't help but compliment her, even though she asked me not to on her body. I told her I couldn't help doing so, because she's the most beautiful woman in all of Oklahoma.

This post was edited

I recently met a young lady and quickly fell in love with her. She is quite petite and has small breasts, low self-esteem and no body acceptance, at all. She hates her body and says, "I look like a 14-year-old." I think she's gorgeous. I've tried everything I know to boost her confidence, and she scoffs when I complenent her body. What else can I do for her?Tell her that she is more than the sum of her parts. Remind her that you love her because of who she is as well as what she looks like. She has tolearn self love, though. She may have had some trauma in her past that makes her not love her small breasts. Remind her that there are guys who prefer small breasts. Take her to nudists gatherings and let her see that women (and men) come in all shapes and sizes and that everyone is accepted and loved forwho they are (despite my rant from yesterday). I love small breasts! Don't get offended, ladies.... I have had both small and large breasts in partners and find I prefer small breasts.
Oh, I certainly have! She's had a pretty screwed up life, and that actually attracts me to her more where lesser men would be judgmental.You're very insightful, and she has been quite traumatized, and I want to be a part of her healing and starting over. I told her that she is not equal to the sum of her mistakes, failures or experiences. She is greater than all of them.

This post was edited

Her 34b that i love. My fiance

This post was edited

I recently met a young lady and quickly fell in love with her. She is quite petite and has small breasts, low self-esteem and no body acceptance, at all. She hates her body and says, "I look like a 14-year-old." I think she's gorgeous. I've tried everything I know to boost her confidence, and she scoffs when I complenent her body. What else can I do for her?Sorry was just trying to show small breasts are just as nice and perfect as big

This post was edited

[img]https://cdn.truenudists.com/media/c/2/1/c218d37be9fdb999f0abaeb2fd7c6343359cfe35.jpg">

This post was edited

Her 34b that i love. My fiance
She is lovely. My girlfriend isn't even that large, though, but she's not flat chested. She's very well proportioned, and I love her to pieces!

This post was edited

Thank you for your nice reply x

This post was edited