RE: Small Breasted Women

Confidence comes from within and bodies are our packaging. It's not a matter of being comfortable for what you are as much as with what you have. We all need accepting environments and if you are instrumental in providing that, change can slowly happen.

This post was edited

Not a nudist I would presume, does she know you are a nudist?No she's not, and yes she does.

This post was edited

I recently met a young lady and quickly fell in love with her. She is quite petite and has small breasts, low self-esteem and no body acceptance, at all. She hates her body and says, "I look like a 14-year-old." I think she's gorgeous. I've tried everything I know to boost her confidence, and she scoffs when I complenent her body. What else can I do for her?You are a lucky guy. You describe body type that I adore! Show her my GF's pictures posted in my profile and just tell her - that's a 56 years old lady and she looks just gorgeous... It's a rare gift to keep fit body, butt and tits, that is given only to slim small breasted girls only...Agreed...she's petite all over, and she's drop dead gorgeous including her face and eyes! I'm still trying to make her mine, though.

This post was edited

Jim I have small breasts 33A and I used to hate them, however I have seen that I am really most fortunate as I seldom wear a bra as they are not an encumbrance and you would be surprised how many guys actually prefer small petite girls,Just keep reassuring her that small is fineNikki xThat's the way she is, too. I'm glad to have your perspective! I'm sure she is told all of the time, but her accepting compliments and herself is another story.

This post was edited

I recently met a young lady and quickly fell in love with her. She is quite petite and has small breasts, low self-esteem and no body acceptance, at all. She hates her body and says, "I look like a 14-year-old." I think she's gorgeous. I've tried everything I know to boost her confidence, and she scoffs when I complenent her body. What else can I do for her?"Met" meaning on line or in person? Did you ask your wife? I always ask my wife about the mysteries of her own kind when I'm puzzled. Works for me!
In person, and we have spent a lot of time together.

This post was edited

Agreed...she's petite all over, and she's drop dead gorgeous including her face and eyes! I'm still trying to make her mine, though.
Ahhhh, OK. Sounds like her breasts are in proportion to the rest of her body. Of course, I'm sure that does nothing to reassure her about her beauty.
Its too bad she not a nudist. All the women I've met at the club and beach never cared about their body type or any sizes. They were confident, socialized and had fun in life. I guess just keep reassuring her and maybe she'll come around. If you could get her to a club she would experience the great self esteem of the other women.

This post was edited

PersonallyI find small breasted women much more attractive and always have. Not an insult to larger more generously endowed women just a personal preference. I also for some reason think smaller breasted women when nude look younger longer, do not know why just do. But that said no women should feel less attractive however they are shaped weight or any other body issue. ALL WOMEN are beautiful. And Nikki I saw your profile pictures would have guessed you a little larger, you are a beautiful young woman. And I'm glad to see your so secure in your body image. You go girl.

This post was edited

well I for one find girls with smaller breasts more attractive. They don't have to wear a bra, it means sport is unhindered and it looks balanced and beautiful on the right body :)

This post was edited

Jim I have small breasts 33A and I used to hate them, however I have seen that I am really most fortunate as I seldom wear a bra as they are not an encumbrance and you would be surprised how many guys actually prefer small petite girls,Just keep reassuring her that small is fineNikki xExactly this - you guys are actually super fortunate! Plenty of guys find it more attractive than large breasts - and from a health and freedom perspective you guys have it super good!
Everything like that is perspective - thanks to media framing beautiful girls predominantly as having big - or "perfect" shapely boobs - which is bollocks. Girls on a slimmer frame for me are the most beautiful - and that includes smaller breasts!

This post was edited

but your profile also says you're married Jim . . .

This post was edited