RE:Small Breasted Women

Indeed the size is irrelevant, the person is the important part. Hope the woman has learned to accept that and her body for what it is. The fake boobs on actors etc. just look silly and unnatural.

This post was edited

IDK but I like my breasts they're quite pokey in the cold though. My nipples I mean.

This post was edited

I think I have small breasts but it makes me feel good I feel sexy, I think that's all that matters! Some of my best friends have small breasts and they are gorgeous

This post was edited

I think I have small breasts but it makes me feel good I feel sexy, I think that's all that matters!

This post was edited

She should watch Naked Attraction episodes on YouTube.

Even better - she should go to a nudist beach, full of normal, naked men and women. We come in all shapes and sizes, everyone unique and beautiful.

BTW I might be appearing on Naked Attraction later this year.

This post was edited

Personally it doesn't bother me whether women are small breasted

This post was edited
RE: Small Breasted Women

Agree with her that breast are nice, but there is more to a woman than her breast.We are who we are. Remember, we are our own worse critic. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Absolutely, the human body is beautiful. No matter what specific frame of beauty or Hotness society places. We are all still perfect. And yes there is Much more to a woman than boobs. Just like theres more to a guy than a penis.

If she looks at herself from the frame of, shes beautiful, unique and perfectly imperfect. Like all of us. Then that makes for a better day, every day.

This post was edited

Get her to post some pictures so we can all send her compliments about her breasts. I know plenty of men that adore small breasts.

This post was edited

Yes! You go once and your life is Changed. Happened to me decades ago

This post was edited

isn't it interesting how society demeans how we should look or act magazines other people i love a women who is ok with who she is or her breast size personally i love small breasts and hey when they get older they don't hang to there knees hahahahaha to be honest as a male i love all breasts but small one well they take the cake so to speak
So if your thinking I'm not a women because i have small breasts don't even think it there's lots of guys that love small boobs so be who you are and be happy with what you got i say

This post was edited