What else can I do for her?
Post a picture and we will tell you.

This post was edited
RE:Small Breasted Women

Post a picture and we will tell you.

How will that help?

This post was edited

I recently met a young lady and quickly fell in love with her. She is quite petite and has small breasts, low self-esteem and no body acceptance, at all. What else can I do for her?

Take her to a CO or nudist beach. She will see the bodies of other naked women and realise she is stunning. Incidentally aren't models of much the same build.

This post was edited

Agree with Ollygrumps above, take her to a CO beach and show her there are people of all shapes and sizes, it doesn't matter. Just keep re-assuring her, and don't perve at women with big breasts or make comment about them, that won't help.

This post was edited

My wife has a big bust 36 c, but my sister inlaw is small busted she said best thing is not having to wear a bra unless she wants to

This post was edited
RE: Small Breasted Women

Small is sexy!

This post was edited

See if she'll let you post her pic here and watch all the compliments pile up. That might help her.

This post was edited

You're absolutely right Nikki, I love small breasts, and the fact that you don't have to wear a bra is a big plus for your health.

This post was edited

Natural breast are the best, size doesn't matter. A person's true beauty comes from within.

This post was edited

Natural breast are the best, size doesn't matter. A person's true beauty comes from within.
Thats one of the best things about Naturism, we get to know the real person, not the one hiding behind costumes.

This post was edited