RE:Nude and boners

Your little picture is inappropriate, never mind your idea of sarcasm.

LOL ... it's inappropriate???? But all your banter about erections is not? What a hypocrite! ;-)

This post was edited

You need to read the forum rules mate !

We were only talking about erections and not displaying them. The male forum is the place for questions like this.

What is it about you Americans and what YOU think is ok to put as a topic on here ! Oh I forget, you lot think you know everything about nudity and ettiquete, how it should be done.

Keep your opinions to yourself if you can't be constructive and help someone with a problem, or put another way, mind your own damned business ! Don't like it, don't read it.

This post was edited
RE: Nude and boners

FLAGGEDThis discussion has gone far astray. The last post is inappropriate here.

I agree, and have also FLAGGED Bravobr. He and the original poster need to grow up, or go to a more appropriate site for their cheap thrills.

This post was edited

You can mind your own business too.

This post was edited

FLAGGEDThis discussion has gone far astray. The last post is inappropriate here.

I agree, and have also FLAGGED Bravobr. He and the original poster need to grow up, or go to a more appropriate site for their cheap thrills.

This post was edited

I'm so confused about all these erection postings. I've been to so many nude beaches, campgrounds, and resorts with tons of friends (all guys) and not once ever has any one of them ever gotten an erection just because they were naked around other people. Are people just seeking attention or wanting to talk about erections or something? Sure, if one happens then so be it no big deal don't make an issue out of it but I think everybody on this forum knows that aside from maybe the very first time you go naked somewhere and are nervous this typically is not a problem.

This post was edited

Finally, one decent comment from someone.

Some on here have blown this out of all proportion. It was a simple question and those of us who could give some form of advice did ! Others could not resist to denegrate the subject and comments made.

Thank you.

This post was edited

Could not agree more.

This post was edited

Covering up is not an option at the social nudist group I attend. It is clothing optional for women, but men must have their penis visible at all times. I believe this is to prevent men who stare at women etc.

This post was edited

I had never heard of a place with a rule like that. Interesting.

This post was edited