RE:Nude and boners

ok I'm bored with this subject. anyone want to explain it?

This post was edited

A boning knife is a type of kitchen knife with a sharp point and narrow blade. It is used in food preparation for removing the bones of poultry, meat, and fish. ... A stiff boning knife is good for boning beef and pork, but a very flexible boning knife is preferred for poultry and fish.

This post was edited

I guess the more time you spend practicing nudism, the erections will stop. When I first got into the lifestyle, I got rock hard every time, but it doesn't happen so much anymore.

This post was edited

I truly do not understand that rules at resorts that prohibit a man from showing an erection. It's a perfectly natural reaction and response and to force nudist men to hide erections is nothing more than male body shaming. i was raised in a nudist home and erections were common and fully accepted. I'm not comfortable going to a resort and being told otherwise. I really don't understand the nudist prudes that impose these rules.

That's the point, they are prudes ! They have it in their heads that they are the Guru's of what is right/wrong with naturism and nudity, when they are far from it.

This post was edited

I truly do not understand that rules at resorts that prohibit a man from showing an erection.

Thankfully, most DO understand the reason for rules. Anarchy must be kept at bay.

This post was edited

Thankfully, most DO understand the reason for rules. Anarchy must be kept at bay.

AGREED!

This post was edited

Nude getting hard shows you,renhealthy I enjoy see hard guys I,m discrete but I might ... yummy

This post was edited

Been to a few places, camps Don't usually have it happen. if subject of sex or interest, likes,
dislikes Mainly likes it has . Nothing to be upset over.. I model Has never happen. Even with ladies there. it's all cool Things like massage may cause this reaction. Then don't put one's self into situation.. A person is that a person treat them that way. Bottom line you don't go to camp to get a woody. it's about being nude.

This post was edited

Been to a few places, camps Don't usually have it happen. if subject of sex or interest, likes,
dislikes Mainly likes it has . Nothing to be upset over.. I model Has never happen. Even with ladies there. it's all cool Things like massage may cause this reaction. Then don't put one's self into situation.. A person is that a person treat them that way. Bottom line you don't go to camp to get a woody. it's about being nude.

This post was edited
RE: Nude and boners

IMHO as a gay nudist as well, I think that male arousal is perfectly natural. Likewise, whether gay nudists, gay friendly or male friendly nudists people will recognize this as well. True Nudists respect this and only true prudists will assume you have some "perverted" motive and chastise you for it.Still, whether you're 14 of 47 it is nudist etiquette to not expose your erection. Simply roll on your stomach, jump in the pool or cover yourself with a towel until it goes away.

I agree

This post was edited