RE: Nude and boners

I don't see anything inappropriate either, it's a concern for all males contemplating their first visit to a Nudist Club. Even the AANR addresses it in their literature, so why the big hoopla?

This post was edited

I think if you go back to post #3 ... you'll see why the member in the following post felt "it" had gone too far. I have to say ... I agree. Some of that post didn't have to be typed. It was purely self gratifying and unnecessary. ;-)

This post was edited
RE:Nude and boners

My advise would be 1) accept the fact that your cock has "a mind if its own" 2) accepting fact 1 you will then know erections can happen whether you are in a textile or nude situation and finally 3) if in a nude situation amongst a group of nude men and women chances are there maybe some in the group who are prudish so both shocked and horrified by the seeing an erect cock. Fortunately a majority know an erection is not always a signal of sexual intent. One therefore should never be ashamed or embarrassed if one happens to be nude and gets an erection and if people admire it be flattered and proud

This post was edited

Did you not read the Forum rules ?

This gentleman asked a perfectly reasonable question to which he is getting answers. Am sorry if you think it has gone too far, but this MALE section is here for ANYONE (Male), to ask anything they like.

As someone else said, if you don't like it, don't read it. OR put another way, stop being a prude and realise that other people are just starting out with regards to being naked.

It does annoy me when some people think the topic is about sex, when it is NOT.

This post was edited

What the hell are you going on about ?

This really does piss me off. The guy asked a question, a perfectly normal question. Where do some of you on here get off making it out to be more than it actually is ?

Answer me this. Does waking up in the morning with a boner mean you have dreamed about sex all night ? NO it doesn't.

Just because any guy gets hard does not mean they are cruising their minds about sex, or put another way, lighten the hell up and take the damn topic for what it is, a serious question from someone new to naturism.

Not all men have to be turned on to become erect or even be thinking about sex.

Honestly, will some of you stop being so self righteous thinking your the damned experts over nudism/naturism and that men get a bloody hardon.

This post was edited

Here's something for those that just can't get enough of talking about their erections ....

Wondering what to do with yours? Put some rubber O rings on it and shove it in a wine bottle! LOL Maybe use it as a center piece or conversation starter. ;-) (sarcasm)

This post was edited

There is something is this thread that I don't get. The original poster seemed to have asked a reasonable question in the Men's Forum and so many have jumped all over him. This is an issue I think most have experienced, especially when we were younger, I know I did. The first time me and my wife went to a skinny dipping pond a short after we married, I couldn't keep it down. The same thing happened when we would skinny dip in our apartment pool. Speaking for myself, there were many times where this embarrassed me, but I just dealt with it. Now that I'm much older and have experienced much more group nudity, it doesn't happen. Sometimes, I kind of wish it would. The older fellows here know what I mean.

This post was edited

Here's something for those that just can't get enough of talking about their erections ....Wondering what to do with yours? Put some rubber O rings on it and shove it in a wine bottle! LOL Maybe use it as a center piece or conversation starter. ;-) (sarcasm)

Wondering why my attached photo continues to disappear? Hope to get an answer or I'll just keep posting it til I do! :D

This post was edited

Let's just point out one thing here. The original posters question was perfectly valid and correct. My answer to him was not about getting a cheap thrill or anything like that, I answered as I saw appropriate, I don't care whether you or anyone else thinks my answer was wrong.

His problem with getting erect happens to a lot of men, more so when they are starting out with nudism/naturism. Your not telling me it never happened to the prudes on here at some point in their lives !

With time we do learn to control this problem, but for some people, it takes a little longer. My answer to this gentleman was as valid as his question, just because I asked if he had/has a high libido, and a large endowment, was not a chat up line or anything of the sort.

I do not need your comments to be dismissive of any post or reply that anyone puts in the male section of this site. It states that we can ask anything we want to, as it's the MEN'S section. You can report me all you wish, but what the hell gives any of you the right to bitch about someone asking a very genuine question and receiving answers, no matter how they appear to come across in your minds !

If those of you don't like a question asked on here, don't read it or move on if all you can do is put someone down. You lot make it sound as though you invented being naked and are quardian's of some sacred cult that only YOU appear to have the answers to !

If all some of you can think is that I am trying to see if I can get it on with another male member of this site, just because I mention he has a large penis, then your well out of line and should be ashamed of yourselves.

So instead of thinking your all in the right, try reading a post with a more open mind and THINK before you all start having a go at anyone just because someone mentions that a guy has a large todger.

Honestly, get over yourselves some of you, your not the damned experts or officials that trawl these pages to make others feel bad. If you lot can't think beyond your idea of what you think is wrong or right, then leave this site.

This post was edited

Your little picture is inappropriate, never mind your idea of sarcasm.

This post was edited