Nude and boners

This may be a touchy subject....but I'm a newbie nudist..and yes Im gay..but i cabt seem from getting an erection around gay or straight men..any advice..

This topic was edited
RE: Nude and boners

Try mixed-sex environments. Pick occasions when you have things to do,
and reasons to interact with people, rather than just lie there. (Volleyball, anyone?) Worry less; you can always roll over, get in the water, pull up a towel for a bit. Review your decision to put up a photo shot up toward the crotch - in a nudist environment, as in a textile one, it is more usual to interact face-to-face rather than up from the knees.

This post was edited

This may be a touchy subject....but I'm a newbie nudist..and yes Im gay..but i cabt seem from getting an erection around gay or straight men..any advice..This should not be a touchy subject as it's a perfectly normal reaction, more so when your new to nudism/naturism. One obvious thing is to carry a towel about with you that's big enough to throw over your shoulder and long enough to cover your erection. In time, you should learn to control your erections, it just takes a bit of time. You didn't say whether you have a high libido or not as this will have an effect on how often you get erect. There is also the obvious thing of seeing other guys naked and liking what you see, again a perfectly natural thing to happen.
I also note from having just looked at your profile, that you are a very nicely endowed man, so you becoming erect will stand out more than others would. Some people masturbate/ejaculate before being in the situation of being naked with other guys, just to take the edge off becoming erect when in company of others guys, it can help, but not always.
You being gay has nothing really to do with it, as even straight men will become erect when other guys are hard as well, it's just something that happens, your all men, we all know that mens dicks have a mind of their own and the more you think of wanting it to go down, the harder it becomes, so just let it happen ! There will be guys, str8 or gay that will admire the fact that your well endowed and that can set them off to becoming hard. Never be made to feel bad or embarrassed about becoming erect, your no different to any other man.
It's all part of becoming a nudist, you do learn to deal with it one way or another.

This post was edited

FLAGGED
This discussion has gone far astray. The last post is inappropriate here.

This post was edited

This may be a touchy subject....but I'm a newbie nudist..and yes Im gay..but i cabt seem from getting an erection around gay or straight men..any advice..A cold shower always worked for me :)

This post was edited

IMHO as a gay nudist as well, I think that male arousal is perfectly natural. Likewise, whether gay nudists, gay friendly or male friendly nudists people will recognize this as well. True Nudists respect this and only true prudists will assume you have some "perverted" motive and chastise you for it.
Still, whether you're 14 of 47 it is nudist etiquette to not expose your erection. Simply roll on your stomach, jump in the pool or cover yourself with a towel until it goes away.

This post was edited

Try mixed-sex environments. Pick occasions when you have things to do, and reasons to interact with people, rather than just lie there. (Volleyball, anyone?) Worry less; you can always roll over, get in the water, pull up a towel for a bit. Review your decision to put up a photo shot up toward the crotch - in a nudist environment, as in a textile one, it is more usual to interact face-to-face rather than up from the knees.
I agree with the mixed-sex environment and interaction with other people but playing volleyball is not something i would recommend.
in my case, all this jumping and bouncing makes it worse...

This post was edited

FLAGGEDThis discussion has gone far astray. The last post is inappropriate here.Why inappropriate? It is a guy asking a legitimate question. Another guy provided a legitimate, honest answer. We are mature adults. Isn't the essence of nudism accepting who we are and the bodies we have? Those bodies happen to function in a way to result with erections. It is a valid discussion and I don't believe the way it has been discussed is inappropriate at all.

This post was edited

Perfectly natural and okay. It happens and it fades; it should not be embarrassing. I wouldn't flaunt it though. Discretion is a good thing and so is getting an erection. Let the setting be your guide for what is appropriate.

This post was edited
RE:Nude and boners

Boners are a gift to be enjoyed each and every time you have one. Doesn't mean you have to flaunt it. Just enjoy it and don't be self conscious about it. they happen and dissapear equally fast.

This post was edited

FLAGGEDThis discussion has gone far astray. The last post is inappropriate here.Why inappropriate? It is a guy asking a legitimate question. Another guy provided a legitimate, honest answer. We are mature adults. Isn't the essence of nudism accepting who we are and the bodies we have? Those bodies happen to function in a way to result with erections. It is a valid discussion and I don't believe the way it has been discussed is inappropriate at all.

I saw nothing inappropriate in the post either. I Don't know why it would be flagged.

This post was edited