RE:"New Improved Format"

I submitted the following using the "Report a Bug" button at the top of every page but I thought I'd post it here for others to see and comment on (or report again ;-).

I'm really happy with the new website, but there are issues with navigation. In this message I'll just discuss the "My Feed" issues.The "Home" icon gives the new home page layout, pre-selecting the "# Feed" tab. This view is labeled "My Feed" and shows only my activity: my posts, groups I recently joined, etc. Selecting any of these new tabs (Feed, Media, Friends, etc) stays in this new page format with the new tabs. This URL is https://www.truenudists.com/user/sailingnow .When I click on the Main Menu item "My Feed", or click on the truenudists logo at the top left of the window, I'm taken to a completely different view. The new tabs are gone and there is an older-style navigation bar down the left side with "My Feed", "Messages", "Media", etc. "My Feed" is pre-selected, and this view is also labeled "My Feed", but this time only the activity of my friends are shown. Selecting any of the navigation items (Feed, Media, Friends, etc) stays in this left-side navigation pane layout. The URL of this view is https://www.truenudists.com/members/...So, there are two completely different layouts and navigation methods. The content for all the sections seems the same except for My Feed as detailed above. I liked the way the old web site combined all my and friend's activities into one list. Surely some people like them separated, so perhaps you could somehow support viewing All, Mine, Friends with some sort of widget (checkBoxes, radioButtons, whatever).From the new Home page, using the tabs, the titles are "My Feed", "My Media", "My Friends", etc. This is fine, of course. However, if I navigate to any other user's page, and click on their tabs, the titles are still "My Feed", "My Media", "My Friends", etc. This is very confusing! These titles should say something else, such as "Their Media", or for user Mary71, "Mary71's Media", etc.

This post was edited
RE:"New Improved Format"

I submitted the following using the "Report a Bug" button at the top of every page but I thought I'd post it here for others to see and comment on (or report again ;-). I'll try a different formatting option this time as my "Quote" attempt lost all my paragraph breaks.

The navigation icons for Friends is inconsistent and confusing.

If I navigate to the home page of a non-friend, the row of buttons under their profile info is "+ Friends", "Message", "Flag", etc. The "+ Friends" changes to a bell when there is an outstanding friend request from them, and to a check mark if we are already friends. Clicking "+ Friends" takes me to a dialog to send them a friend request. This is all fine.

The new tabs below are labeled "# Feed", "Media", "+ Friends", etc.

The same label, "+ Friends" this time takes me to a list of their friends! The "+" sign doesn't belong in this row of tabs. It should be some other icon such as the single head silhouette that you already use in the other old-style view where the navigation links are on the left side, such as when you select "My Feed" from the Main Menu. This tab should not have a "+" sign!

This post was edited
Re-- "New Improved Format"

... I'll give it a few weeks to see if they iron out the bugs...If they iron out all the bugs, what you are left with, is Flat Bugs. :-D

This post was edited
RE:Re-- "New Improved Format"

At least we can edit our posts more easy again so that bug has gone so it is down to the groups now where you keep having to go out and in again.

This post was edited