Deciding on our first nakation

We are looking at taking a trip to a nudist resort or beach this summer for the first time. Hoping for some feedback or info on the places we are eye balling and maybe some places we've over looked. Age ranges, activities, amenities etc

Here's the places:
Serendipity-
Close to home, looks nice but we don't camp.

Paradise valley-
Close to home, mixed reviews

Cypress cove-
Seems like a great place but if I'm going to Florida a beach would be nice.

Haulover beach-
Looks awesome but not a resort

Orient bay-
Very strong contender except the air fair is high.

Hidden beach-
Is it worth the money?

This topic was edited
RE:Deciding on our first nakation

Cypress Cove is by all reports a great resort. It is about an hour and a half from Canaveral National Seashore where the popular Playalinda beach is. (Google it.) Cypress Cove is also very close to Orlando and all the tourist stuff to do there if you want to take a break from being nude.

This post was edited

I agree, Cypress Cove is great. Last year my wife and I flew from our home in California just to spend 8 nights there. Very glad we did and we live a half hour drive from Laguna Del Sol, another great place. One of these days we may make the trip again.

This post was edited

Thanks for the input! :)

This post was edited

Been to Cypress Cove, Club Orient and will be visiting and staying at Hidden Beach in July.

I can say that if you truly want a resort and a beach ... Club Orient is a place that will check all the boxes. This is your first Nakation ... if it's possible, splurge and go to Club Orient!

Cypress Cove is great and when we return to FL for an extended stay, Cypress Cove will be where we stay while visiting any other surrounding nudist venues.

Hidden Beach looks nice and we'll have more to share after our stay this summer.

This post was edited

We have been to three places on your list. We stay at Club Orient every February. It is a fabulous naturist resort. The beach is great for swimming and sunning, it has a beach bar and a restaurant on the grounds, tennis and a small shop. You can stay naked 24-7, no problem or there are many places on the island to visit. The rooms are rather pricey. Haulover is a beautiful beach, soft sand, shallow water and long enough for good walks. We stayed a distance away, so it was only a day trip and you need to bring your own refreshments. There was a food truck with snacks and soft drinks (I prefer beer). Cypress Cove is a very nice, clean resort. It gets pretty crowded on weekends, but not so much during the week. We have enjoyed our trips there. They have a restaurant with quality beer on tap next to the pools and a restaurant (with a bar) on the grounds. It's very good spot in our opinion. Hope this helps.

This post was edited

Like some of the others, we have been to Haulover, Cypress Cove, and Club Orient. As Andy said, Club Orient gives you the resort and beach at the same time. Technically, Cypress Cove has a beach as well, but it is small, man-made, and on a lake not the ocean.

We enjoy all three, but only go to Haulover when we are already in Miami for something else (like heading out on a cruise). We wouldn't plan a trip just to go there. We go to Cypress Cove every October for their Nude-a-Palooza concert and have a great time. We plan a trip to Club Orient each June, but due to costs to get there we only go if we can spend a whole week, so it is the first to get bumped if we have lots of other vacation plans for the year. This year we did a nude cruise in February and have a regular cruise in September, each taking up two weeks, so no Club O this year.

We don't camp, either, so our list also includes more upscale resorts. Another we like is Laguna Del Sol near Sacramento, CA. But it is a cross-country flight and Cypress Cove is also an upscale resort and much closer, so we go to the Cove more.

This post was edited

Great info. Really appreciate all the help!

This post was edited

I too have been to three of your options. Haulover Beach, Club Orient, and Hidden Beach. Since others have described Haulover and Club Orient, I'll describe HB. Hidden beach is an awesome resort, but it really does not have what I'd call a beach. There is a low wall along the shore, then a few yards of coarse gravel, and then the Gulf of Mexico. The facility is all first class, the service is fantastic, all your food and drinks are included in the price, and you can eat at the several restaurants on the textile side if you want to put your clothes on. Reserve dinner in one of the palapas for one evening for an unforgettable experience.

This post was edited

Anyone know about paradise valley?

This post was edited

Cypress Cove was the very first CO resort that my wife and I attended. She was very hesitant at first,
but the atmosphere is so lay back that she got to the point where she would just leave our room to go wherever
we were going without any cover. We met many regulars there who were totally open and friendly.
Before we were ready to leave she wanted to make another reservation, which we did.
Since then we have been to Club Orient and it is fantastic. We will be back the at the end of November for two weeks.
Do it right the first time and you will not turn back.

This post was edited