RE:Underwear Free

I just had a dream during my afternoon nap. I /we were at a theme park and I was barefoot and naked but for a t shirt. I was in line for a ride but was told I needed to go down to the ticket booth to get a ticket for the day. I was talking with a guy in line and he said, "hey, I see you don't wear pants or underwear." I told him, like I've mentioned here, "I haven't worn underwear at all since I was 14." I got out of line and walked down to the ticket booth where the rest of the nap dream is fuzzy.Must have been the pastrami I had for lunch! ;DDDI've had many dreams where I had a shirt but I didn't have any pants on. I became self conscious of it in the dream but no one else seemed to notice. I go commando almost all of the time unless I'm going to be doing something that's sweaty like play golf ,playing pickleball or working in the yard. If I don't I get a rash.

As stated many times before, I haven't worn underwear since I was 14. I've played lots of golf, basketball, pickleball and worked in the yard and never wore underwear or had a rash issue. Must be lucky, I guess!

This post was edited

Not easy to get underwear free, all stores charge for it.

This post was edited

Not easy to get underwear free, all stores charge for it.

LOL

This post was edited

I stopped wearing underwear almost 3 years ago and haven't worn any since even when wearing a suit, tuxedo, etc. For many years, I had been an off and on commando guy, not wearing underwear on casual jean Fridays at work, after work, on weekends, etc. Finally decided to commit.The only thing I will wear is a jockstrap when running. Love the feeling.
I know that this is a very old post, but when you decided to commit, did you get rid of all of your underwear except jockstraps?

This post was edited

I know this was directed at someone else.I know that this is a very old post, but when you decided to commit, did you get rid of all of your underwear except jockstraps?However, I do still have a couple of jock straps.

This post was edited

I am fulltime freeballer since April 2012.I dont own underwear!

This post was edited