RE:wearing a cockring

I wear one when we are at nudist resorts, because my wife enjoys seeing me in a more engorged state while being with her friends who are envious of their husbands small penises

This post was edited

I like wearing larger ones for the weight and the feel. I wear "smaller" ones in sexual situations, but thats another topic. I have metal and leather ones for casual wear, but it depends on where I am going as to which I wear, if any. As long as its purely decorative, I dont feel that there is any issue.

This post was edited

I agree. The weight feels great and it does facilitate a forward thrust that makes it quite pleasant when walking or hiking.

I don't wear one often but I have found that when hiking nude in a hot climate it tends to keep my scrotum away from my thighs. This decreases sweating and irritation, results in a more comfortable hike.

This post was edited

I've been drawn to wearing a cockring but it's not comfortable, just may not be my thing..but I'm giving it time wearing it a little bit each time.

This post was edited

I agree. The weight feels great and it does facilitate a forward thrust that makes it quite pleasant when walking or hiking.I don't wear one often but I have found that when hiking nude in a hot climate it tends to keep my scrotum away from my thighs. This decreases sweating and irritation, results in a more comfortable hike.

Like Alfresco10, I enjoy wearing one to keep the scrotum away from the inner thighs when hiking or just in the house or garden. The correct size is essential. I love a corona ring also!

This post was edited

I must dust mine off again. It does feel good and free when on.
Stainless donut here too.

This post was edited

I think a naturist is free to wear or not wear clothing accessories on him, but in no case for the purpose of being looked at.

This post was edited

Honestly, no one but you thinks it looks cool.

To everyone else you are just another sad old guy who wants someone to notice he still has a penis.

This post was edited

A few years ago, I would have agreed about wearing a cockring out, in fact, I'm sitting nude in my kitchen, enjoying a cup of coffee, wearing a cockring as I type this. However, it's all about time and place. I'm already very pierced, and whereas 90% of the nudists here in Austria and Germany don't take offense, I still get the looks and people do stare at me. The thing is, regardless of how good it feels, it does draw unwanted attention to genitals. So, if I go to a general nudist beach or lake, I don't wear one, but if I'm at a nudist social event, where I know the people and they know me, then I don't see it as a problem.

This post was edited

A few years ago, I would have agreed about wearing a cockring out, in fact, I'm sitting nude in my kitchen, enjoying a cup of coffee, wearing a cockring as I type this. However, it's all about time and place.

Wow this a really interesting and thoughtful perspective. I dont think I have seen this kind of understanding of the issue and approach from someone who actually wears genital jewelry. I wish other would take that tack as opposes to the it my right to wear what whatever wherever that I have often seen.

This post was edited