wearing a cockring

I would be interested in opinions and thought on wearing a cockring in nudist situation s. I like to wear one as a piece of jewelry.
Have a few that are pieces of silver jewelry. My body is in pretty good shape when wearing one i usually get a few looks. It dose exsencuate your package and draw ones eyes down to it.

This topic was edited
RE:wearing a cockring

They are nice except for the tan line they make & can cause pain if on for to long. Pleasure verse pain.

This post was edited

Next time you see at Werrong I'll make sure im wearing one. They can be adjustable. I often wear one all day. Feels great and looks great .c heers thanks for comment

This post was edited

I might have to wear one of mine at Werrong next time!

This post was edited

Hi mate, nice to see a fellow cockring wearer. Im trying to down load a few pics with one. Will have to meet up mate.

This post was edited

I wear testicle weights and wonder the same thing I am planning to go to hedo Jamaica this winter.i will wear them regardless. Check out my profile to see if you think it is acceptable.

This post was edited

I have a PA and sometimes wear a cock ring.
I prefer to take them out quite simply because its more natural.
is it a bit voyeuristic to have half a ton of metal hanging from your bits I don't know.

This post was edited

Ive never worn 1 outside sex, but am game to try anything once......I know the ladies like how it keeps things hard......

This post was edited

I do own quite a number of those, wear them as well at the beach or lake shore.
Though, I look around to check if someone could be offended by me wearing one - try to be as respectful as possible.
In fact there was never a real reason not to have one.
It is jewely like others pierce nipples, belly or other (not named, but only visible when naked) parts of the body.
As long as any ony tries to be respectful, no on should be offended.

This post was edited

For comfort I chose a doughnut. Being thicker it will cut in less. I wear my cock ring les these days after getting my PA and other piercings nearby.
It is only jewellery after all. And not a bit like a woman wearing a bra.

This post was edited

I wear a stainless steel Donut most of the time. I like the look, I like the weight and it helps to keep my cock hard when needed. men show interest, women ignore it or pretend to. My wife objected at first to me wearing it in public but when she saw it caused no offence she stopped commenting. A daily application of moisturiser keeps soreness at bay.

I love to see men and women with piercings but that's another story.

This post was edited