RE:wearing a cockring

I suppose it depends on what you mean by enhancement. I'm at the adornment end of the spectrum although the enhancement factor of everything sitting up slightly without being bigger is also noticeable, whether nude or under a swimsuit, which I where I started. No doubt they attract attention, like all prominent jewelry, perhaps more so due to the position.

"I have only worn them for enhancement, never thought of them as an adornment. Reading some replies it seems some do wear them to enhance while nude in public. Nice to read some wear 24/7. To me it is inviting attention, like any adornment."

This post was edited

Here . Agree . Should post a picture.
I do wear to beaches and nudist resort, My wife loves my cock-rings and often tells me which one to wear and believe me if she thought it was for nothing other than jewelry she would be against it for sure. We also have tattoos and piercings as well to add to this. Never had any complaints about what we wear or have on our bodies.

This post was edited

A couple of my photos show me wearing one on the beach.

This post was edited

So one idea for an interesting cock ring might be to take a large soup spoon and bend it in a circle from the tip of the handle to just below the spoon part. Then rotate the spoon part and bend it down 45 degrees to form a little hood. How about that? LOL . Actually this might work.

Sorry, that was an actual, laugh out loud moment.

This post was edited

So one idea for an interesting cock ring might be to take a large soup spoon and bend it in a circle from the tip of the handle to just below the spoon part. Then rotate the spoon part and bend it down 45 degrees to form a little hood. How about that? LOL . Actually this might work.

Where is Uri Geller, now when we need him?

This post was edited

Your precious?

This post was edited

There's some good pieces on Body Body designed to be pain free.

This post was edited

"I love the Uri Geller spoon bending reference. And just to take this to an absurd level I went in the garage and got the welder running and came up with this DiY artistic cock ring. Steel rod with ball bearing attached."
Did you try it on? Hopefully a success!

This post was edited

"I RECEIVED THE LOTTO NUMBERS AND HAVE WON JACKPOT"
Sounds cool, but i won't believe you until you buy a cockring and post a picture of you wearing it!

This post was edited

ABSEIL wrote:

Sunnyside steve asked Did you try it on? Hopefully a successOf course I did, It worked well. I think the weight and forward angle of the steel ball was the real advantage of the design.

Good to hear of a satisfactory result!

This post was edited