RE:wearing a cockring

I think it depends on the venue. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" is an apt quote.

I'd check around first, if it's a resort or landed thing. If not, look around at others, and see what they're wearing.

I personally have no problem with them, any more than I would have with finger rings or earrings. If you like the way it looks and feels, go for it, but it people complain, take it off.

This post was edited

There are exhibitionist clowns everywhere, including nudist venues.

This post was edited

Ive never complained when Ive seen one.

laughed out loud, but never complained.

This post was edited

I appreciate the weight of it under my clothes. It is a type of body jewelry and no one knows I am wearing it. Sometimes waxer may see it as undressing fo monthly appointment, but fo most part just me and wife know. It isnt necessarily about sexual with body jewelry. I do not have any piercings or tattoos so it is removable accent.

This post was edited

Are you stating that wearing body jewelry permanent or removable make sone and exhibitionist? Wouldnt that make anyone with a tattoo also an exhibitionist

This post was edited

And do you laugh at people with piercings? Or tattoos?

This post was edited

And do you laugh at people with piercings? Or tattoos?

Tattoos generally dont make the wearer look comical, so no.

If you like to wear a cock ring thats absolutely fine, no one should say you can or shouldnt.

Just be aware the majority of naturist will be rolling their eyes and think you look silly.

This post was edited

So dont nudists feel judged by textiles, why would nudists want to be judging nudists? Sounds very hypocritical to me. So do nudists also laugh at women with clitoral piercings if visible or is this once again a male immaturity stance?

This post was edited

I have seen people with tattoos that could be comical, but I dont judge people on them.

This post was edited

Raphael, I was speaking from our experiences, in 20 years of visiting beaches and resorts the majority of people weve met think that the lone male (its almost exclusively lone men) wearing the penis jewellery, looks silly.

Your experience may differ.

NakedNH, its true that naturists are more accepting of others, thats why we dont really care what some do with their bodies, its their privilege to do what they like, but just as you typed that you might find a certain tattoo comical, a lot of people find a cock ring comical. We are all judging something to be silly or funny.

People who say they are non judgmental are judging themselves better human beings than others. Thats hypocritical.

This post was edited