RE:wearing a cockring

Raphael, if the group here is full of people who like to wear cock rings then the majority of that group will like them. Thats simply true.

If the majority of people Ive met think they look silly, then that is also true.

Thats just how majority works.

Also, naturists are really nice people, they might think youd look silly in a cock ring, but they wont be laughing in your face. So go ahead and wear what you like.

This post was edited

Ok, the next time we are in a group of naturist and Mr Jingle walks past, Ill tell them only some of us are allowed to think it looks ridiculous.

This post was edited

will someone leave this thread in in archives and stop digging it back up for the love of gawd.

This post was edited

will someone leave this thread in in archives and stop digging it back up for the love of gawd.

This post was edited

We act the same regarding cockrings
I do wear to beaches and nudist resort, My wife loves my cock-rings and often tells me which one to wear and believe me if she thought it was for nothing other than jewelry she would be against it for sure. We also have tattoos and piercings as well to add to this. Never had any complaints about what we wear or have on our bodies.

This post was edited

The internet gives people the freedom to say what they are thinking without getting punched in the nose.

In public most people play it safe and keep their mouth shut. So you will never know how many people are laughing at you, and holding it in until you are out of ear shot.

This post was edited

Its true. Nobody should be giving opinions, laughing or criticizing what others do (as long its people behave with respect and common sense)

You ask us not to have opinions by expressing your own opinion.

Raphael I do respect you and I respect your right to say things and act as you please.

Im human, if I hear you say something funny, or see you act in a way I find funny I will laugh. Out of my respect for your feelings itll be an inward, or at the very least a stifled laugh. But I will laugh. Everyone else who finds it funny will laugh along. We are all human.

We all find different things funny. The sight of a middle aged man with half a dozen washers on his cock .....I find hilarious.

This post was edited

StevieLorna wrote;

IWe all find different things funny. The sight of a middle aged man with half a dozen washers on his cock .....I find hilarious.

Yeah, I'd probably find it funny, too. I would be grinning inwardly, just as I do when I see a woman with nipple shields or anybody with those huge rings in their earlobes, or tattoos that look like billboards. But I figure, hey, that's the way they want to look. That's what makes them comfortable with their bodies. I'm keeping my own body pretty much "factory stock" but they can do whatever they want with theirs.

Many of those people are sending out signals in hopes of finding like-minded people. A friend of mine got a marijuana-leaf tattoo when he was in the navy back in the 1970s, and he told me that it was quite useful when meeting other people who were into pot, or at least meeting other people who tolerated pot-heads.

Maybe people who are wearing cock rings are sending out the same signals. Or maybe they're doing it simply because they like the feel. Either way, I'm cool with it.

This post was edited

Woodsman, did your tattooed friend also have people reacting negatively.?

As in, Im not going near him, hes a drug user.

I wonder if a lone male cock ringer would have an even tougher time ingratiating themselves into a naturist community.

This post was edited

StevieLorna wrote:

Woodsman, did your tattooed friend also have people reacting negatively.?

I'm not speaking of anybody I knew personally, just some of the ones I've seen around. I'm not particularly freaked out about it. If he freaks other people out and he doesn't intend to do it, he's got a problem. If he does intend to do it, he's got a bigger problem.

As in, Im not going near him, hes a drug user.

I'm not drawing that conclusion, only the conclusion that he or she) has a lot of money and very little taste. Of course, a lot of drug users fall into that category, but I don't remember seeing needle tracks or anything like that which would give the game away. Maybe things are different where you are.

I wonder if a lone male cock ringer would have an even tougher time ingratiating themselves into a naturist community.

They might indeed. That is why they may need some counseling. People come into a nudist/naturist environment from all kinds of backgrounds, with all kinds of crazy ideas of what it is or what it isn't. We need to show by example, and perhaps a kind word or two, that it ain't like that at all. If they have more than average intelligence, they might actually start noticing that the score is and modify their behavior accordingly. If not, then they're probably going to have a hard time ingratiating themselves into any community except the most socially impaired.

This post was edited