Looking for a gerenal idea

Hey there all you naked people.
Okay so I am thinking about going to a nudist resort for the first time sometime over this coming summer, however I have a bit of a problem. I tend to get narbs (No Apparent Reason Boner) from time to time. This is something that has been happening most of my pubesent life ( I am shortly going to be 24). What would be the best way of dealing with this problem if it arises while at a beach or other resort, normally I jsut adjust it in my pants but those will not be there if I am at a resort.

This topic was edited
RE: Looking for a gerenal idea

Sit down. Go in the water. Turn over. Drift off by yourself. Carry a towel. Whatever: Don't worry about it. Just don't bring it to people's attention. Your attitude pretty much will be reflected by the people around you.

This post was edited

I would suggest you take a good trawl through the Forum threads on this particular web-site. This particular subject, & men worrying about "erections" their "penis" in general; these are asked about, opined over ad nauseum here. Hope that helps. Take a bit of effort, rather than opening YET another thread on an OLD, VERY old subject.

This post was edited

Remember, Andrew, it's nearly impossible to "search" the forums here, and find the kind of specific information one wishes.
Between the lack of search, and all the peripheral nonsense that fills these forum, we ARE going to get the most common question in nudism over and over and over and.....
Too many of these threads degenerate into religious arguments ( not necessarily related to any divinity, or established or conventional definition of "religion" per se ) such that the real and valuable information gets buried on page 14.
To the original question, the common answer remains discretion !
For me, I carry a fairly large beach towel ( you ALWAYS have your towel available, don't you ? ) such that I can toss it over a shoulder, and the towel hangs almost to my knees, concealing "the problem" completely and discretely as necessary.
A dip in the pool is often recommended. Simply rolling over, and get some sun on your back is also recommended.
Nudist etiquette demands that you discretely make it not apparent as quickly as possible.
A glimpse, no one cares.
How you deal with it, everyone cares !
Google " etiquette nudist erection " and you'll find all you need to know.

This post was edited
RE: Looking for a general idea

Having an erection is the most asked question of any male who want to attend a nudist or clothing-optional venue for the first time. The short answer is "it rarely, if ever happens." However, should it happen and since bare etiquette demands you sit on your own towel, cover up, roll over, go swimming, take a shower, do something that will take your mind off of it. I know it's natural, but it can and does offend most nudists.
In my 40+ years of being a nudist and visiting more than 50+ nudist clubs, beaches, parks, and resorts, I've witnessed this only twice. Once the fellow was napping, someone tapped him on his shoulder, and he rolled over. The 2nd time, a man was strutting around showing off. He was told to go swimming, sit down, cover up or leave.

This post was edited
RE: Looking for a general idea

double post

This post was edited

Well at least his question was well put together and humorous. It seems genuine and is a concern of many young male nudists. My fiance was 23 when he experienced his first social nude setting and honestly...nothing happened.

And of course we were prepared for the worst but it never occured.

This post was edited

I went to my first nude beachin Septmember andrecently went to my first nude social event. Both times nothing happen.You just have to tell yourself to relax, have fun andyoustop worrying about what could happen.

This post was edited