Will the world ever be one islamic state?

Based on the muslim radicals belief/intention that one day the world will become one islamic state, does anyone believe it could possiby happen?

This topic was edited
RE: Will the world ever be one islamic state?

In a word NO.

This post was edited

I sincerely hope it doesn't.

This post was edited

I hope it never happens.

This post was edited

Many other political ideologies, masquerading as a form of religion, have tried to dominate the planet.
There will always be independant thinkers who refuse to become one of the sheeple, so I guess this whole world domination thing is still the province of dreamers or deep thinkers.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

This post was edited

i have two more jokes , 666 is the first and the second is the end of the world inyear 1000 or 2000 or 2012 or in 2067 or in 3053 or in...anyway in some year ! ;)

This post was edited

One state? Probably not. Too many factions want power and will not share it. Could the world be multiple islamic states? Yes. In a world where even civil, constructive criticism of Islam is viewed as hate speech (talk to Bridgette Bardot, or read about the late Oriana Fallaci), in a world where disagreement over the location of a mosque near ground zero in NYC is viewed as bigotry, anything is possible. Plus, there are far too many people who willsurrender in the face of threatened violence than will stand up to oppose it. Just my opioion.
For the record, I harbor no bias against any religion - peopel are fre to choose what they want to beleive in. Key words - free to choose.
Mike

This post was edited

It'll never happen, even if the whole world turned to Islam there is still the split in Islam itself (Sunni/Shea) so it would only ever be 2 states. I doubt it will ever happen, the sooner the World moves towards and Atheistic 'norm' the sooner we will be able to unite!!

This post was edited

Fanatics are all the same, christian or islamic, doesn't matter.... That said, one of the "best functioning" countries I've been to was Singapore, and that's a muslim country!! "Isha Allah" or "in God we thrust"..... what's the difference????
And no, the world will not become one state. Fanatics will continue to kill one other to prove that their belives is the right one, as the people have been doing since early morning!

This post was edited
Will the world ever be one islamic state?

One State? Never! Predominately Muslim world? Unless something happens to change the present course of events, that is very likely to happen. With their high birthrate unwillingness to co-exist with other religions, they will gradually become the dominate religion of many countries. The militants among them will use these countries as a base for World dominance. The main problem is that the Muslims themselves will not condemn the activities of the militants. If we ever have a religious war between Muslims and most other religions, I would put my money on the Muslims. They fight by a different set of rules than most other religions. The only hope of defeating Islam in a Holy War is to follow the lead of the Israelis. We can not turn the other cheek.

This post was edited

One State? Never! Predominately Muslim world? Unless something happens to change the present course of events, that is very likely to happen. With their high birthrate unwillingness to co-exist with other religions, they will gradually become the dominate religion of many countries. The militants among them will use these countries as a base for World dominance. The main problem is that the Muslims themselves will not condemn the activities of the militants. If we ever have a religious war between Muslims and most other religions, I would put my money on the Muslims. They fight by a different set of rules than most other religions. The only hope of defeating Islam in a Holy War is to follow the lead of the Israelis. We can not turn the other cheek.

TOP ANSWER!

This post was edited