Message reply bug fixed!!

Hello,

We fixed the message reply bug this morning. If you are still having issues please refresh the page.

Thank you,

teamtrue2

This topic was edited
RE:Message reply bug fixed!!

Hello,

We fixed the message reply bug this morning. Please log out, refresh your page and log back in.

Thank you,

teamtrue2

This post was edited

Nope, still not working. Cleared and restarted the browser. Tried with other browser. Tried on another machine. There is still something worng on the server side...

This post was edited

Im seeing the recipient read mine, but I dont get theirs. Maybe they dont get mine, but the site is checking them off anyway. Also, all the spaces between paragraphs are gone.

This post was edited

Are you all still sending messages or bug reports to the TT's?

This post was edited

Good Morning and no sorry but it not be solved.

Greetings

This post was edited

Logged out. closed all browsers and logged in from scratch. It is not working for me. I get the message sent box but the message appears to be lost. I had no idea email was not working so I have wasted ages writing to friends last night and today :-(

This post was edited

Hello,

Just to clarify when you go to to your messages, and then click "sent messages" the messages you sent aren't there? Can you please tell me what web browser you are using and what devise? I need to know because when I test my messages I can see the sent ones and respond to my inbox. I'm trying to replicate the issue. As there was an earlier issue but that has been fixed.

teamtrue2

This post was edited

Yes, I just tried it again in firefox and chrome. I have never been on the site on chrome before.
I put in my reply message. Click send. The message "message sent" appears. But then, when the chat history with my contact is being reloaded my reply is not there.
When I change to "sent messages" the message is not there.
The last message there for me is from 4 days ago. I tried to sent at least 10 or so messages since then.

This post was edited

Ok, looks like there were a few issues with the reply area. I believe I've got them all wrapped up and fixed. If you could confirm that I'd appreciate it.

This post was edited

Okay, thanks for taking care of this issue!
Now, it works more or less:
When I reply it will show the "message sent" box and then go back to the messages overview. When I then go into the chat with my contact again, i see that the history has my reply included.
I think it would be better, if we had the old behaviour where it was reloading the chat history with the contactand showed your reply. So, you could be sure it was sent.
Also, in the "sent messages" area the message now appears again.

This post was edited