RE:Message reply bug fixed!!

reported last week bug in the search pages: the info window is not visible anymore: blankl
when it will be fixed?
TY

This post was edited

The last couple of weeks I had the same experience with lost messages/replies and although I enjoy this site, the problem with missing replies is really annoying me.
I'm using Safari on MacOS. What can I do to help solving the problem?

This post was edited
RE:Message reply bug and search fixed

Hello,

We have fixed the issue users were having with not being able to send messages to user's profiles. Not all user's had this issue, it was only user's who would copy and paste a generic message and send them to multiple users. These messages were being flagged as SPAM and therefore would not send. We changed the parameters accordingly. If you are still having this issue please message me directly @teamtrue2.

We also fixed the "Search" issue with information missing.

Please log out, refresh your page and log back to update if your system didn't make the change.

thank you,

teamtrue2

This post was edited

Same

This post was edited

We are aware of user's not being able to delete sent messages and are working on fixing it. We're working on the lag issue currently and that is on the list. Thank you so much for your patience. We truly appreciate it.

teamtrue2

This post was edited

Hi my friend, you dont fix the bug. Is still here...

This post was edited

Any update on fixing the messaging system. Old messages cannot be deleted. Some sent messages not showing up in sent box. Some members I have sent messages to report that they did not get them. Tried different browsers and cleared cache but that did not work.

This post was edited

I'm having the same issue. If I send a message to someone from their profile page, they get the message AND it shows up in my sent messages!
If i send a return message from my massages dialog page in response to a "received" message , it says "sent " but never shows up as a "sent"message!
TT2 has been working on this for me.

This post was edited

Knowing how to get around it makes it more tolerable but it's still annoying.
Before I figured it out, I was wondering why others weren't responding to my messages!

This post was edited

A lot of us had this problem a couple of months ago Seemed to be a MacOS problem? I tried all of the suggested fixes and after learning the work around left it alone. It appears to have straightened itself out a week or two later or at least was nothing that I did on my end to fix it.
Good luck,

This post was edited