RE:Message reply bug fixed!!

im having trouble deleting my messages and having hem stay gone. every time i delete they keep coming back

This post was edited

Nope, still broke. I-phone is the platform. Message says sent, but goes to ???? Not in sent folder.

This post was edited

Can you please try logging out, refreshing the page and logging back in. I just tested this on a I Phone and it works properly for me.

teamtrue2

This post was edited

I replied to a message in the last hour and I just now looked and nothing is in the sent box. No evidence of every sending it. Don't know if they got it or if they just haven't replied.

Later,

This post was edited

I replied to a message in the last hour and I just now looked and nothing is in the sent box. No evidence of every sending it. Don't know if they got it or if they just haven't replied.Later,
Same for me.

This post was edited

hi i was sending message a while go and now have to enter a code ?

This post was edited

This is still not working !!
we are paying for a service and we are facing issue every time, this is not a normal way to ensure clients.
Can someone fix it ASAP !

This post was edited

System is testing fine across platforms, so I believe it's a caching issue. There may be an old javascript file cached on your computer. I've purged the CDN. Please clear your cache and let me know if it's still an issue

This post was edited

I think it would be better, if we had the old behaviour where it was reloading the chat history with the contactand showed your reply. So, you could be sure it was sent.Also, in the "sent messages" area the message now appears again.

Yes I think this would be much better. When sending a message the page would refresh as soon as you hit sent and the new reply would be at the top of the list in the message window.

One other tiny problem, is anyone else seeing the "number notification" at the top of their screen when they log in bu when i click it ALL my messages are being shown as unread??? Only the new messages number is being showing in the notification tab but when i click that tab the drp down list is all UNREAD messages.

This post was edited

System is testing fine across platforms, so I believe it's a caching issue. There may be an old javascript file cached on your computer. I've purged the CDN. Please clear your cache and let me know if it's still an issue
From what you write, it seems JS files don't get new names as they are updated. If each had a unique name (for example, date added to it), old cached files should not be a problem, as they wouldn't be accessed.

This post was edited