RE:Message reply bug fixed!!

There is a querystring variable that should force an update, but sometimes it just doesn't

This post was edited

Still no worky, I power cycled the I-Phone and tested again. Message shows sent but does not show in the sent list. No indication that it failed.

This post was edited

Power cycling will not clear your cache

https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/clear-cache-iphone-3609079/

This post was edited

Happened twice in the past several days here also!

This post was edited

Happened twice in the past several days here also!

This post was edited

Manually cleared my cache, still broke. I can message from their homepage but not my homepage message app. I do recieve messages. I- phone platform.

This post was edited

I am not able to reply to messages from friends or others in the message area. If I message someone from their profile it usually works????? This has been happening for a week or more. Please repair!!!!

This post was edited

Sorry to report it is not fixed. I am using Microsoft edge. I have sent four different messages to four different TN subscribers with no luck. They are not in the sent folder as other older ones are. This happens when replying to a messages received. I have refreshed the page and logged on and off several times. Happened three times in the last 12 hours?????

This post was edited

I have the same problem. I send a message, it says it was sent successfully, but it doesn't show in the list of sent messages. I've tried Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Safari on different devices.

This post was edited

11 days ago reported no spaces between paragraphs. Still waiting.

This post was edited