RE:Message reply bug fixed!!

I have the same problem with Windows 10 so it is not an operating system issue. It is a site issue with the reply function. I am still using or creating a new message when I need to reply to someone.

This post was edited

I'm having to enter a code to send a message

This post was edited

I'm having the same issue. If I send a message to someone from their profile page, they get the message AND it shows up in my sent messages!If i send a return message from my massages dialog page in response to a "received" message , it says "sent " but never shows up as a "sent"message!TT2 has been working on this for me.

Count me as a customer who has been experiencing this issue for months now. Any word on a fix?

This post was edited

Having the same problem here

This post was edited

At the risk of jinxing it for myself, I have replied to 4 messages today and the reply worked for all of them. I had been using the New Message function as the backup but always try the Reply function first. Hope it stays working :)

This post was edited

I have quit even trying to use the message function,. I have finally adapted to just going to their profile and messaging there. It aint fixed, and its irritating to keep being told it is. I no longer give a flip, I have retrained my self!

This post was edited

The system's still broken

This post was edited

The messaging system's still broken

This post was edited

I'm still having trouble sending messages to friends. I'm sure you're getting tired of hearing this, but it's a really big functionality problem. I've been flirting with the idea of becoming a paid member soon, but problems like this give me cold feet. Would love an update when you're able about what's being done. Thanks!

This post was edited

same problem here. Messages not going though, not getting replies, and can't delete old messages, including not being able to delete spam messages.

This post was edited