RE:Message reply bug fixed!!

I've never been able to properly delete conversations.

If I go to my messages and press Delete on something, it seems to erase all the posts within the conversation, but the conversation thread itself remains visible.

I was going to report it as a bug but figured someone else would have already reported it here.

This post was edited

I have also reported this problem, but it has never been fixed by the supposedly competent people running this platform.

This post was edited

Furthermore, when using the mobile to send messages through this platform, the messages can be sent not replying/writing to messages in the proper messages menu, but only accessing the main page of the user you would like to send messages to.

This post was edited

Dear teamtrue2, I would like to alert (on a behalf of TN members) that - since many months - messages deleted from the inbox are actually never deleted. Furthermore, when looking in the inbox for messages from a specific users (to continue a conversation), the search button does not work at all. I have raised these two issues a while ago, also on the feeds here, but we never received a reply. May I kindly ask if you could please help to solve these issues? Many thanks for your help! Teo

This post was edited

When will we be able to delete messages that are no longer wanted? I don't recall when this started, but members can't delete emails from people they don't want to be in contact with or emails that are no longer needed.

This post was edited

They are more interested in viewing & holding our emails. Very Very quickly at electing unelected "Mods" may I say. As a full paid up member I speak up on behalf of anyone that can afford to pay full membership, I Have Several times now reported bugs, should I become a mod & sit idly by, I have reported my issue to Teamtrue etc etc. The Report A bug is joke. Fully paid member. Poor customer service.

This post was edited

I have logged out numerous times and still have the My Messages reading 1 unread.
Thanks,
Alex59

This post was edited

I have logged out numerous times and still have the My Messages reading 1 unread.Thanks,Alex59
I have found that the messages indicator quite often will not clear automatically when you read the message or when you click on the "mark Read" button against the message but it always clears if you click on the message indicator at the top and click on the "Mark all as read" at the top of the pull-down menu.
Unfortunately this does not deal with the situation where you want to mark some messages as read and some as unread.

This post was edited