Home deliveries

I am curious for those of you who manage to fulfill primarily nude lives at home. How do you react if someone comes to your door when you are naked. For example a delivery.

I cover up the issue is i don't always have something to cover up in so have to make dash past the door (which has a frosted window) to get something on in a hopes they are still their when I am clothed again.

I have asked one couple the same question thus far and their house had a route to the front door and a door sounded a buzzer giving them time to put a dressing gown on before they got to the front door.

I have no wish to enforce my preference on others or make them feel uncomfortable if the view of flesh is more then they are comfortable with. Just curious what all your views are :)

This topic was edited
RE:Home deliveries

A hook near the door- A Robe - hanging on it

This post was edited

A hook near the door- A Robe - hanging on it

That's what I do and a speedo in summer.

This post was edited

A simple solution in my case I would still need to go past that frosted window.

What I need is a new house lol. Preferably with a garden that isn't overlooked and south facing :)

I will just have to be more organised and keep something at hand downstairs and upstairs.

Yesterday morning someone came to the door as I passed (great timing) I had a t-shirt on but nothing on below. I had to shout a lie through the door that I had to grab a key. Dart upstairs and find trousers.

This post was edited

I STILL remember the Boy Scout Motto - "Be Prepared"

This post was edited

I usually have shorts or a towel nearby so I pull on the shorts or wrap the towel around my waist.

This post was edited

I have a notice on my door that says "This is a nudist household, nudity may be encountered". I have never answered the door in the nude, unless it is one of my nudist friends. It does keep away sales people!

This post was edited

I don't think this is a real issue - someone suggested a hook by the door and the response was that you'd still have to pass the glass door.

Not if the hook is on the other side :])

This post was edited

I keep towels around the house on every chair. I have to pass by a chair to get to my front door form any of my rooms.

This post was edited

I have opened the door nude many times to delivery people, it doesn't seem to bother them, they seem to think "its their house, they can be nude if they want."

I'm not ashamed of my nudity but don't push it or my lifestyle on anyone, so I would think the polite thing to do would be to cover up out of respect for others...

This post was edited

A robe is always good, but fair warning can go a long way too.
https://www.etsy.com/market/no_pants_doormat

This post was edited