RE:Home deliveries

I keep a pair of shorts be the door during summer and a robe in winter. I have a sign on the door that says - "This is a nudist household and some nudity may be seen." It keeps the salesmen away!

This post was edited

For me it really depends who is at my door.

If it's family or a delivery person I normally get dressed or throw on a robe.
If it's some of my closer friends I just open the door nude.

This post was edited

For me it really depends who is at my door.If it's family or a delivery person I normally get dressed or throw on a robe.If it's some of my closer friends I just open the door nude.

UPS and FedEx, just leave packages on front steps and ring door bell and leave. Everyone else knows, I will answer the door nude.

This post was edited

For me it really depends who is at my door.If it's family or a delivery person I normally get dressed or throw on a robe.If it's some of my closer friends I just open the door nude.UPS and FedEx, just leave packages on front steps and ring door bell and leave. Everyone else knows, I will answer the door nude.

Not everyone, I didn't know that!

This post was edited

I do not answer the door nude or get "accidentally" caught nude. I am a nudist/naturist not an exhibitionist.

This post was edited

Takes one person to call the police for exposing yourself to them.

Although we nudist know that's not the case or meant to be sexual...others see it as taboo and sexual assault. Always save your ass

This post was edited

I normally have a pair of shorts handy. There have just been a couple of occasions when I havent had them around and had to open the door naked, and never had a problem with the delivery person.My bigger concern when I have had to answer the door naked, or miss the delivery, is other people on the street as my front door is very visible to whoever might be walking past.As one delivery driver said, they have seen it all before. Many times.

Glad to see someone else say shorts, implying no shirt.
Surprising how many men on this nudist site say they also put on a shirt to answer the door!

This post was edited

I try to remember to be clothed if I am expecting a delivery but If they catch me nude I take the delivery as I am. Most drivers just want to get their deliveries done and would not wish to wait for somebody who was naked to dress.

This post was edited

I just wear short pants and open the door, very easy. the only problem is that sometimes the bulge is a little evident without underwear but I have never noticed the delivery man look down.

This post was edited

I just wear short pants and open the door, very easy. the only problem is that sometimes the bulge is a little evident without underwear but I have never noticed the delivery man look down.

Glad to hear from another no shirt male.

This post was edited