RE:Home deliveries

A hook near the door- A Robe - hanging on it

POST# 2 Four months ago

This post was edited

Glad to hear from another no shirt male.

Thanks. I barely wear shirts at home ;)

This post was edited

Glad to hear from another no shirt male.Thanks. I barely wear shirts at home ;)

Same here I also walk, bike and drive shirtles and put one on when I get somewhere that requires it,

This post was edited

Glad to hear from another no shirt male.Thanks. I barely wear shirts at home ;)

You should join my group, Shirtless Men.

This post was edited

I already participated in your group :) also shared a link of a video on my last shitless holidays :)

This post was edited

"A hook near the door"---I totally agree. I have a "coat rack" on the entry way wall so that my nudist friends can hang their clothes when they arrive. It also holds a pair of pants that can be quickly slipped on if needed when answering the door. Fortunately the security screen door has a one-way view during the day so I can even stay nude and talk without anyone seeing me. But at night, if someone is at the door, I always put on the pants first.

This post was edited

Years ago, early 1960's, I worked for UPS. This was back in the days when every package had to be signed for. Nudity wasn't a big thing then and many times I would be greeted at the door by someone either totally naked or in a robe, that would usually come open when I asked for the signature. I saw many signs that stated that a nudists lived here. Just part of the day. I must say that some days were more enjoyable then others.

This post was edited

Good to have a delivery person's perspective. Of course times have changed...

I will always put something on for someone whose job brings them onto our property - I keep a pareu tucked on a shelf in the library, towels in the barn and by the outdoor shower, and of course clothes in the bathroom / bedroom part of the house, so there's always something. If I'm outside or on the lanai, I won't make a mad dash for privacy, but I will put on whatever's at hand when I can conveniently get to it.

For solicitors / proselytizers, not so much. I know I've offended a couple of such people, and that doesn't feel good at all. The Mormon guys, on the other hand, have been perfectly happy to chat up a naked guy. When our house was just under construction, so there was NO place to hide, a pair even offered to stay and help me with the work I was, nakedly, doing. Another pair found me gardening crouched naked deep in weeds, and simply began their discussion of the Book of Alma as soon as I stood up. (I did mosey to the shower for a towel before inviting them inside.)

This post was edited

Don't care if someone is offended, as that is their problem, but I don't crave confrontations. In other words, I slip on a pair of shorts for my benefit.

This post was edited

A friend told me about a practice he does and I've started to adopt it.

When I'm expecting a delivery, I state that I live in a clothing optional household in the special instructions box. If nudity bothers the delivery person, they can send a message to let me know and I can put something on when they arrive. Most of the time I don't get a message, so I receive my packages in the nude. The delivery people don't usually have an issue with it.

This post was edited