RE:Home deliveries

Don't care if someone is offended, as that is their problem, but I don't crave confrontations. In other words, I slip on a pair of shorts for my benefit.

This post was edited

A friend told me about a practice he does and I've started to adopt it.

When I'm expecting a delivery, I state that I live in a clothing optional household in the special instructions box. If nudity bothers the delivery person, they can send a message to let me know and I can put something on when they arrive. Most of the time I don't get a message, so I receive my packages in the nude. The delivery people don't usually have an issue with it.

This post was edited

I have quite often been met by delivery men while working out in the yard. Has never been a problem .... I always act like the encounter is clothed and have never been called out on it. Today, I watch closer as a couple of the drivers on my route are female. I'll then make myself scarce before they leave their van, so as to not potentially start a problem. However, I also think that previous drivers have clued them in as to what might happen ..

This post was edited

I use a towel or shorts, whichever is more convenient.
I don't own a robe and haven't for over 20 years.
I find them bulky and uncomfortable.

This post was edited

Ah huh.

This post was edited

Just last week a friend was over for dinner she doesn't know I'm a nudist. As soon as she left, I stripped down and put my clothes in the washer. As I'm going past the from door, the bell rings. I ran back to the washer. Pulled on shorts and it was our dinner guest. She left her cell phone. Keep in mind she was out of the house only 2 minutes and here I am already almost naked. LOL She didn't say anything.

This post was edited

I keep several pairs of old style running shorts around the house. If any visitor approaches, I slip on the shorts, add my sandals and press on. Thats about the limit of it.

This post was edited

I keep several pairs of old style running shorts around the house. If any visitor approaches, I slip on the shorts, add my sandals and press on. Thats about the limit of it.

I don't put on footwear unless I expect to go outside; Usually just shorts, but occasionally a towel instead if I am sitting on one.

This post was edited

An untied bathrobe. if they glance fine.If they gaze a peek and larger tip.LOL

This post was edited

Oh geez

This post was edited