RE:Home deliveries

I do something similar to Zerker. If I call for a delivery of anything, I state that we are clothing optional, so if nudity is a problem for a delivery person, please send someone who is not bothered by it. Most don't care. A few ask questions. We even had 2 come back after their shifts to hang nude with us. I think if you just use common sense about these things, it's not a big deal.

This post was edited

I have quite often been met by delivery men while working out in the yard. Has never been a problem .... I always act like the encounter is clothed and have never been called out on it. Today, I watch closer as a couple of the drivers on my route are female. I'll then make myself scarce before they leave their van, so as to not potentially start a problem. However, I also think that previous drivers have clued them in as to what might happen ..

This post was edited

"be prepared" was well said earlier but I suspect genuine harmless nudity is unlikely to attract much interest really. Delivery drivers probably have more to worry about than that.

This post was edited

If it's a delivery person, I slip on a bathrobe.

If it's someone I know, I ask "I'm naked. Do you have a problem with that?" If they say "yes," I'll put on the robe.

I don't remember a delivery service here ever having a "special delivery instructions" box. But, then again, I don't order food on-line.

This post was edited

I use a towel or shorts, whichever is more convenient.
I don't own a robe and haven't for over 20 years.
I find them bulky and uncomfortable.

This post was edited

not going to say i would do the ''pizza delivery challenge'' but i would not really mind if i answer to the door lightly dressed. a bathrobe or a towel, even undies would work for me. i am home after all.

This post was edited

Ah huh.

This post was edited

Just last week a friend was over for dinner she doesn't know I'm a nudist. As soon as she left, I stripped down and put my clothes in the washer. As I'm going past the from door, the bell rings. I ran back to the washer. Pulled on shorts and it was our dinner guest. She left her cell phone. Keep in mind she was out of the house only 2 minutes and here I am already almost naked. LOL She didn't say anything.

This post was edited

I keep several pairs of old style running shorts around the house. If any visitor approaches, I slip on the shorts, add my sandals and press on. Thats about the limit of it.

This post was edited

I keep several pairs of old style running shorts around the house. If any visitor approaches, I slip on the shorts, add my sandals and press on. Thats about the limit of it.

I don't put on footwear unless I expect to go outside; Usually just shorts, but occasionally a towel instead if I am sitting on one.

This post was edited