RE:Home deliveries

I do something similar to Zerker. If I call for a delivery of anything, I state that we are clothing optional, so if nudity is a problem for a delivery person, please send someone who is not bothered by it. Most don't care. A few ask questions. We even had 2 come back after their shifts to hang nude with us. I think if you just use common sense about these things, it's not a big deal.

This post was edited

I have quite often been met by delivery men while working out in the yard. Has never been a problem .... I always act like the encounter is clothed and have never been called out on it. Today, I watch closer as a couple of the drivers on my route are female. I'll then make myself scarce before they leave their van, so as to not potentially start a problem. However, I also think that previous drivers have clued them in as to what might happen ..

This post was edited

I use a towel or shorts, whichever is more convenient.
I don't own a robe and haven't for over 20 years.
I find them bulky and uncomfortable.

This post was edited

not going to say i would do the ''pizza delivery challenge'' but i would not really mind if i answer to the door lightly dressed. a bathrobe or a towel, even undies would work for me. i am home after all.

This post was edited

Ah huh.

This post was edited

Just last week a friend was over for dinner she doesn't know I'm a nudist. As soon as she left, I stripped down and put my clothes in the washer. As I'm going past the from door, the bell rings. I ran back to the washer. Pulled on shorts and it was our dinner guest. She left her cell phone. Keep in mind she was out of the house only 2 minutes and here I am already almost naked. LOL She didn't say anything.

This post was edited

I keep several pairs of old style running shorts around the house. If any visitor approaches, I slip on the shorts, add my sandals and press on. Thats about the limit of it.

This post was edited

I keep several pairs of old style running shorts around the house. If any visitor approaches, I slip on the shorts, add my sandals and press on. Thats about the limit of it.

I don't put on footwear unless I expect to go outside; Usually just shorts, but occasionally a towel instead if I am sitting on one.

This post was edited

An untied bathrobe. if they glance fine.If they gaze a peek and larger tip.LOL

This post was edited

Oh geez

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy