RE:Home deliveries

Normally, no one sees me naked except my wife. One exception was the neighbor who stopped by late one evening to drop off some food. It took both of my hands to carry so I wasnt able to hide my body behind the front door completely. Shes a nurse and knows that I am a nudist so that doesnt really count. The second exception is the funny story.

Here in South Texas, we get a lot of solar panel sales reps knocking at our door. One warm day, I was in my garage painting a table. The fumes were bad so I had the garage door opened about two feet and a floor fan circulating the fresh air. Despite the music playing, I heard him say hello from the driveway. I told him that I was naked but he could continue to talk. He didnt believe me and laid down on the pavement to see inside. We made eye contact, he said, Wow, you are naked!, and he immediately sat up. I laughed and met him at the front doorafter I put shorts on. The best part of the story, I caught it all on video and posted it to my YouTube channel. My user names are the same between here and there, so if you can find it, its way funnier to watch!

This post was edited