RE:Home deliveries

An untied bathrobe. if they glance fine.If they gaze a peek and larger tip.LOL

This post was edited

Oh geez

This post was edited

A few years back, my wife and I were having some adult beverages, nude of course, and decided to order a pizza. Yes, this is the pizza challenge. I dared her to answer the door nude. We made a deal, if it was a male she would do it. I put on a pair of shorts to answer if it was a female. We have windows near the door so we could see who was delivering our pizza.

It was a male and she grabbed the cash and headed towards the door. The guy didn't bat an eye. My wife is very pretty and looks great nude. This guy took the money, handed over the pizza, thanked my wife for the tip and went on his way.

This had us curious so the next weekend we did the same thing, same guy same result. So my wife asked him if he was OK with her doing this, he told her it happens to him at least once or twice every weekend. Now it is her normal thing and no one has said a word about it.

I won't do it. Too much of a stigma for male nudity. Maybe someday the world will grow up and nudity will be accepted as normal.

This post was edited

A few years back, my wife and I were having some adult beverages, nude of course, and decided to order a pizza. Yes, this is the pizza challenge. I dared her to answer the door nude. We made a deal, if it was a male she would do it. I put on a pair of shorts to answer if it was a female. We have windows near the door so we could see who was delivering our pizza.It was a male and she grabbed the cash and headed towards the door. The guy didn't bat an eye. My wife is very pretty and looks great nude. This guy took the money, handed over the pizza, thanked my wife for the tip and went on his way.This had us curious so the next weekend we did the same thing, same guy same result. So my wife asked him if he was OK with her doing this, he told her it happens to him at least once or twice every weekend. Now it is her normal thing and no one has said a word about it.I won't do it. Too much of a stigma for male nudity. Maybe someday the world will grow up and nudity will be accepted as normal.

Just curious. Do you live in a city, suburbs, or rural?
Awesome way to normalize nudity.

This post was edited

I normally cover up but I have received several items naked when I encountered the delivery before having any opportunity to dress, for example when gardening.

This post was edited