RE:do you perfer a scrotum furry, or shaved?

I prefer no pubic hair at all. I have been shaved for 25+ years and will probably never grow pubic hair again!

This post was edited

I like your furry sack, the fur almost makes that scrotum vanish...mmm

This post was edited

I definitely prefer hairy balls for the very reason you mentioned. Also, I enjoy having a hairy penis and balls. I get quite a few comments on my secondary body hair.

This post was edited

I have no idea what colour my pubic and genital hair would be. It's always shaved. I like it that way on me and others.

This post was edited

love it furry and natural

This post was edited

Furry...the more hair the better.

This post was edited

Furry...the more hair the better.nice to hear

This post was edited

Used to have a furry scrotum . Finally shaved it smooth to match my shaved pubes , and prefer it that way now . Don't miss having hair down there .

This post was edited

Furry. I often trim the hair on my balls but always leave some hair. I have shaved them and while I love the soft velvety feel of them when shaved and love feeling a man's shaved sack in my hand, my preference is definitely for hair. I think secondary body hair whether a hairy chest, pits, butt, is beautiful and I love a thick pubic bush and furry scrotum.

This post was edited

I agree with most of what you say but I must say I prefer a smooth shaved sack. I think it always feels and looks better on myself or other guys.

This post was edited