RE:Flag a fake

Thomas30Gay

This post was edited

WHOA! WAIT A MINUTE! HOLD ON! You mean to say that I am NOT some sort of mega stud that beautiful young women and hot gay studs find totally irresistible??!! You mean they don't all want to all jump in the sack and have wild sex with me? Aw, I am crushed.
Seriously though:
I see in my feed several of the flag a fake posts. If you see one, do not assume it is taken care of. I doubt a profile will be deleted because of 1 flagging. I am sure it takes several flaggings to get the moderators attention.
When I see a flag a fake post I go to the alleged fake profile and flag it again. (Yes, Rafael Latino keeps me busy doing that)
Lets all flag these fakes en masse and they will go away.
I have seen many of the fake profiles go away within a few days of being "featured " on this topic, others not so quick. I am pretty sure it is related to the number of flags they get

This post was edited

ariana115

This post was edited

Glad to see other people posting here.WHOA! WAIT A MINUTE! HOLD ON! You mean to say that I am NOT some sort of mega stud that beautiful young women and hot gay studs find totally irresistible??!! You mean they don't all want to all jump in the sack and have wild sex with me? Aw, I am crushed.Seriously though:I see in my feed several of the flag a fake posts. If you see one, do not assume it is taken care of. I doubt a profile will be deleted because of 1 flagging. I am sure it takes several flaggings to get the moderators attention.When I see a flag a fake post I go to the alleged fake profile and flag it again. (Yes, Rafael Latino keeps me busy doing that)Lets all flag these fakes en masse and they will go away.I have seen many of the fake profiles go away within a few days of being "featured " on this topic, others not so quick. I am pretty sure it is related to the number of flags they getI can't be the only person who gets two or three of these a day.

This post was edited

Glad to see other people posting here.WHOA! WAIT A MINUTE! HOLD ON! You mean to say that I am NOT some sort of mega stud that beautiful young women and hot gay studs find totally irresistible??!! You mean they don't all want to all jump in the sack and have wild sex with me? Aw, I am crushed.Seriously though:I see in my feed several of the flag a fake posts. If you see one, do not assume it is taken care of. I doubt a profile will be deleted because of 1 flagging. I am sure it takes several flaggings to get the moderators attention.When I see a flag a fake post I go to the alleged fake profile and flag it again. (Yes, Rafael Latino keeps me busy doing that)Lets all flag these fakes en masse and they will go away.I have seen many of the fake profiles go away within a few days of being "featured " on this topic, others not so quick. I am pretty sure it is related to the number of flags they getI can't be the only person who gets two or three of these a day.

Nope, same here Some days I will get 2 or 3 some days none, but usually good for 10 a week

This post was edited

ariana115

This one is not as obvious as most of them, No stats, but no links to sex sites either. Plus she has been around for a while

This post was edited

Just be careful and think about who you flag. If you flag anyone in the 'clique', you may be the one who 'goes away'. lol

This post was edited

PamelaTT

This post was edited

How would you know if it's someone in the 'clique'?Just be careful and think about who you flag. If you flag anyone in the 'clique', you may be the one who 'goes away'. lol

This post was edited

https://www.truenudists.com/user/KathrynO/

This post was edited