RE:Flag a fake

Just keep blocking, reporting, and posting them here.This bots crap is now totally out of control. They seem to rule on TN. Nobody does jack-shit. Block them, or they get banned, they're back the next day.No, we're not going to stop them but maybe we can get some of the blocked before the try to violate us.

I did and was told by TT2 that she is 'investigating'. That was many months ago. We just have to live with whatever is here and if it gets too much then we leave. There are no other choices.

This post was edited

MichaelMGay

This post was edited

Larry30gay

This post was edited

David501
Wants to get you into crypto. Ugh.

This post was edited

barbara653

This post was edited

karah1

"I'm not a social nudist, I only enjoy the comfort of sleeping naked in my bedroom."

Oh, give me a break. LOTS of textiles sleep nude.

This post was edited

I can't be the only person who gets two or three of these a day.

I have noticed the more I post to this site, the more fakes I attract.

This post was edited

Most women on this site are men in disguise. Other women are either lesbians trolling for other women or men posing as lesbian women and trolling for women. There are a few real women on this site without and grudge against men but they are really few and far between.

I often wonder if there are women posing as men here. It would give them a break from the on slot of lonely men pestering then. But sometimes the comments some guy leave also makes me wonder if they are men.

This post was edited

Beautifulnatty

This post was edited

Bella_01
Columbus, Ohio US

This post was edited