RE:Flag a fake

How would you know if it's someone in the 'clique'?Just be careful and think about who you flag. If you flag anyone in the 'clique', you may be the one who 'goes away'. lol

Spend some time in the chat room and it becomes very clear just who the clique members are.

This post was edited

Well last two days, I've gotten several likes of profile and personal messages for individuals, both male and female, that wish to connect via whatsup or hangout. But the first take time to say 'hi' and ask now I am. One thing in common, most have blank profile. I send them a nice, go F* your self.... LOL

This post was edited

Well last two days, I've gotten several likes of profile and personal messages for individuals, both male and female, that wish to connect via whatsup or hangout. But the first take time to say 'hi' and ask now I am. One thing in common, most have blank profile. I send them a nice, go F* your self.... LOL

The app is called 'Whatsapp' and it is very common for women on dating sites to immediately ask the person to go to whatsapp without even saying hello or revealing their first name.

Most women on this site are men in disguise. Other women are either lesbians trolling for other women or men posing as lesbian women and trolling for women. There are a few real women on this site without and grudge against men but they are really few and far between.

This post was edited

A bit different.

emily_gianni

In her profile, she said, "I'm not a nudist fan." By which I assume she means she's not a nudist. Quite frankly, I'm not a nudist fan, either -- rather, I'm a nudist.

But if she'd not a nudist, why is she on this site?

This post was edited

Are these fake? I'm not sure. What do you think?

erryrose1218

donna5262

This is interesting because she looks like my neighbor across the street. Same smile, same hair, same clothing, same tilt of the head. jessy123

This account has been active for 2 years, but is essentially blank.inky8787

This post was edited

dalexruth

This post was edited

The thing is that some of us actually go to nudist resorts, beaches, and know people within the nudist community so that we can know if someone who claims to be a nudist actually goes to any nudist places. For example, someone who claims to be from San Diego and goes to nudist beaches (there is only one - Blacks) must really not understand that some of us know who goes and does not go to that beach. Lying to us is not going to go over very well.

This post was edited

This bots crap is now totally out of control. They seem to rule on TN. Nobody does jack-shit.
Block them, or they get banned, they're back the next day.

This post was edited

Just keep blocking, reporting, and posting them here.This bots crap is now totally out of control. They seem to rule on TN. Nobody does jack-shit. Block them, or they get banned, they're back the next day.No, we're not going to stop them but maybe we can get some of the blocked before the try to violate us.

This post was edited

linda4

This post was edited