RE: Swimming Nude

Friday 25/03/2011 - 18;30 23.30 www.oceade.be Brussels, Belgium.I took the chance tobare the natural, and walk into the sun. To swim carefree in thesalt waters of the carabean ocean. To walk in the most natural and free way possible, like it was meant to be. Without a soul to care. Their were others aroundbut they also were swimming carefree in this wonderful place, talking to each other like the best of friends. Still others were out walking on the fine white sands of the beach. We were talking and unashamed, floating and swimming easily in the beautiful blue waters of the bay, the sun warming us with its intense life giving rays from above. Gone were the problems I had in the past with a swimsuit filling up with air and sand and binding in the worst possible way. Walking down the beach could not have been easier because even though we all looked a little different, we were all really the same, without any racial, social or sexual barriers to overcome.

This post was edited

It is the perfect neural sensation, especially if it is in warm saltwater on a sunny day.

This post was edited

Nothing beats swimming nude. I'd do it wherever I can.

This post was edited

I have a backyard pool with a 6' privacy fence, so I swim nude more often than not.
This is also the first summer that I have only gone to the nude beach, none that require a suit.

This post was edited
RE:Swimming Nude

I love a nude swim, but they tend to have very short hours on very late hours, and if you have to travel single just to the pool for the time that you can swim naked and get dressed and undressed, for me it is not worth the trouble, If I go for a nude swim it will be at the sauna/spa complex.

This post was edited

I have a backyard pool with a 6' privacy fence, so I swim nude more often than not.This is also the first summer that I have only gone to the nude beach, none that require a suit.

The last 2 summers I also only went to the nude beach. Actually swam nude less than usual because our grandson was here more and this year I had pump, filter and chemical problems with the pool.

This post was edited
RE:Swimming Nude

I have a hot tub on my back patio and I soak in it in the nude whenever possible. It is so invigorating to be able to walk outside totally naked, soak in the pool, and then get out and dry off in the fresh air. The magical thing is being out there in the tub during a snowstorm. It is wonderful seeing and feeling the snow fall all around you and not feeling cold.

I too have a spa in my backyard and use it all the tie naked, afterwards I take a cold shower to rinse off with before drying off with a towel. I use my spa year round and find it to be invigorating in starting my day off before breakfast. I also like to swim naked when ever the opportunity presents it self and a pool party, a the river or at a Korean spa that has a large pool.

This post was edited