RE: Swimming Nude

Nude is the best way to swim! I skinny-dip so much that when I swim anywhere that I have to wear a swimsuit it's almost a disappointment.Installedan above-ground pool last year in the back yard, so skinny-dipping is possible anytime, weather permitting. Still love to swim naked in lakes, rivers, and the ocean, though. Also love toSCUBA dive nude, although I've only had opportunities to do it in nearby lakes. I'd like to find a dive boat operation in Florida that will allow nude diving. Any suggestions?Im sure you can google it, or find some nudists here who could take you out.. Nude is the best way to be in the water.. :)

Where do. You lived? I know of a lake you can swim nude in.

This post was edited

Nude is the best way to swim! I skinny-dip so much that when I swim anywhere that I have to wear a swimsuit it's almost a disappointment.Installedan above-ground pool last year in the back yard, so skinny-dipping is possible anytime, weather permitting. Still love to swim naked in lakes, rivers, and the ocean, though. Also love toSCUBA dive nude, although I've only had opportunities to do it in nearby lakes. I'd like to find a dive boat operation in Florida that will allow nude diving. Any suggestions?Im sure you can google it, or find some nudists here who could take you out.. Nude is the best way to be in the water.. :)

Where do. You lived? I know of a lake you can swim nude in.

This post was edited

Camp Gaea in Mclouth, KS has a great lake that we swim nude in from time to time. Swimming is always better when nude. Love to float around in the water and soak up the sun.

This post was edited

Camp Gaea in Mclouth, KS has a great lake that we swim nude in from time to time. Swimming is always better when nude. Love to float around in the water and soak up the sun.I'veneverswamnudein alakebefore. Ineedtofindmyself alakeasap lol

This post was edited

First time I went swimming was just before I was conceived. Watch that water slide, it's a dusey. And I never stopped.

This post was edited

Swam nude at Avalon last weekend! Had a great time!

This post was edited

I don't even like swimming at all now if I have to wear a bathing suit. I still do it but there's nothing like swimming nude and drying off with the sun.My sentiments too. Took my grandson to his swimming lesson a few weeks ago and the worst part was trying to get naked in the locker room. When I have to wear something to go in the water, I prefer spandex exercise shorts. Peeling them off while wet is a tedious task.

This post was edited

Indeed, I love it. With a nudist friend who visits me from another country, we really took time to share nude time together. And because nudism is a taboo in our place, we just sneaked into pools at dawn and swim naked. It's a nice feeling and we love it. We run around the pool and dive...it was a real fun.

This post was edited

There is nothing more relaxing than swimming nude. It is just a shame there are so few opportunities outside of skinny dipping or perhaps, Spa World in our area, to enjoy it.

This post was edited

There is nothing more relaxing than swimming nude. It is just a shame there are so few opportunities outside of skinny dipping or perhaps, Spa World in our area, to enjoy it.nothing????????????

This post was edited