RE: Swimming Nude

Flyinghigh's comments reminded me of some early experiences from times in the university squadron. When camping which we did for a couple of weeks at a time, we always used the local water hole or creek and everyone swam nude each day. Just seemed the logical and normal thing to do. Don't think anyone gave a second thought to doing otherwise.

This post was edited

My grandparents' had farms out in the country. Whenever i visited and stayed at either of them for the summer i would swim naked in the swimming holes. I probably started that at about the age of 9 or 10. I remember other kids would come too. Some would skinny dip and some with cutoffs or even their jeans. We all got along. I also remember the one swimming hole was just off the side of the roadway and railway. Anybody or the train going by could see us. People would wave and no one ever questioned the skinny dippers. Guess that was just country living. Sure do miss it now.

This post was edited

Quite a few years ago (in the late late 70's) when I was working in the NE of Scotland on a bridge contract (8m span) over a small river, I explored upstream into the hills and found several small pools 5-15m long. These were great for naked swimming but even in the height of summer, the water was really cold! Good fun though!
The site agent also pitched a tent there and took a skinny-dip on some mornings (this was a pool fairly close to the site). Once, when it was snowing (!) he had a quick dip and a car stopped on the bridge to take a few pics!!!

This post was edited
RE: Swimming- always

Got a privacy fence for my pool so I will have a lot more opportunity to swim nude. Had to wait until dark or be sure the neighbors were not home before.

This post was edited

Cant agree more, especially in the ocean or rivers

This post was edited

I cannot think of anything better to do than swim nude, sea, rivers, lakes and pools. The feeling of complete freedom.

This post was edited

I am lucky my niece let's me use her pool when I ask

This post was edited

I can hardly remember any other way. I have a pool in my backyard with an eight foot wood privacy fence around it, so I swim nude anytime I want. Sometimes if I'm somewhere I can't swim nude, I wear as little as possible. My most modest swimsuit is a small square cut. Then I have various bikinis, thongs and g-strings I wear. It's not like swimming nude but it's about as close as you can get.

This post was edited
RE: Swimming nude

It brings me great sadness to say this, but I've only gone swimming nude once. My hometown, as well as the rest of the province, literally has no designated areas for public nude recreation. There are two landed clubs, but one is in another city three hours away and the other one does not allow singles. It IS possible to rent out a local pool for a nude swim (which was the one time I went), but it does cost quite a sum.It's genuinely quite depressing.

Are you living in Alberta?

This post was edited

I can hardly remember any other way. I have a pool in my backyard with an eight foot wood privacy fence around it, so I swim nude anytime I want. Sometimes if I'm somewhere I can't swim nude, I wear as little as possible. My most modest swimsuit is a small square cut. Then I have various bikinis, thongs and g-strings I wear. It's not like swimming nude but it's about as close as you can get.
I know of a lake where you can swim nude,

This post was edited