Swimming Nude

Friday 25/03/2011 - 18;30 23.30 www.oceade.be Brussels, Belgium.

This topic was edited
RE: Swimming Nude

I love it... the sensation of freedom is very good :) and I bet everyone in this site loves it too

This post was edited

Loved it as a child. Loved it as a teen. Love it now. And will always love the freedom and feeling of being natural in any form of water. Be it ocean, pool, river, lake,or pond. All are Wonderful

This post was edited

I was eleven the first time that I went skinny dipping and I loved the sensation, it felt so free and natural. When I was in my teens until I was in college, I was a counselor at a Boy Scout camp and the staff would have nude swims on Friday evenings after the campfire and on Saturday we went skinny dipping and nude rowing and canoeing after all the campers had checked out and gone home. Later some of us got a bit braver and went on nude hikes on Saturdays when just the staff were in camp.

This post was edited

I try always to choose locations where i can swim nude, at home its not a big problem, but boaring alone... so I choose saunas with pools as the asiatherme @ grevenbroich, claudiustherme @ cologne or the carolustherme @ aachen ..

This post was edited

Is it possible to swim nude at this place?

This post was edited

We had a pool in the backyard when I was a kid so I would skinny dip when my parents were not home. Otherwise a buddy and I would head to an old farm pond and skinny dip.
Now that I'm older my wife and I put a pool in last year and we can go chunky dunkin' at night, lol.

This post was edited

yes and for people from Belgium and the Netherlands . There are many pools that have nude swimhours.See them on this page!
https://www.naaktzwemmen.be/
Steve

This post was edited

I have always enjoyed skinny dipping but a few years back I went in the evening to a river that I had not been to before. while we were in the water the water snakes seemed to like the disturbance we made and kept swimming towards us. That location I have never went back to as there are rattle snakes in the area.

This post was edited

I have always enjoyed skinny dipping but a few years back I went in the evening to a river that I had not been to before. while we were in the water the water snakes seemed to like the disturbance we made and kept swimming towards us. That location I have never went back to as there are rattle snakes in the area.
i dont think i would go back either

This post was edited

Started skinny dipping with friends when I was around 10. They had a covered pool so no worries about being seen, which was a concern then. Loved the feeling of being completely free in the water. Now don't get the chance as often as I'd like, but always on the lookout.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe