RE: Swimming Nude

Swimming nude is great.No soggy suit to wear around.Growing up,we had a pool in our backyard.When my parents were out of town I would go for late nite nude swims.Now I am a member of a nudist resort.After a two hour drive,I am free to swim nude,sunbathe nude,walk on a nature trail nude.I would be nude 24/7 if I could get by with it.

This post was edited

quite possibly one of the most liberating things that we have done.
Feels so nice in the water - really free!

This post was edited

next friday i will swim nude but...in a spa jajaja

This post was edited

Love to anchor and swim nude in the Chesapeake Bay until the Jellys (Sea Nettles) show up in mid summer.

This post was edited

We got a fairly rare in-the-70's sunny day here in southeast Texas yesterday, and I got in some nude yardwork. I so wanted to jump in the pool...that is, until I felt the water. Wow was it cold!
Gator1

This post was edited

yes swimming with swimsuits does even interests us anymore,without is sooo much better

This post was edited

Nude is the best way to swim! I skinny-dip so much that when I swim anywhere that I have to wear a swimsuit it's almost a disappointment.Installedan above-ground pool last year in the back yard, so skinny-dipping is possible anytime, weather permitting. Still love to swim naked in lakes, rivers, and the ocean, though. Also love toSCUBA dive nude, although I've only had opportunities to do it in nearby lakes. I'd like to find a dive boat operation in Florida that will allow nude diving. Any suggestions?Im sure you can google it, or find some nudists here who could take you out.. Nude is the best way to be in the water.. :)

This post was edited

I swim in the nude all the time now. My favorite place to go is a natural area that fronts the East Bay of lake Michigan somewhat north of Traverse City but south of Charlevoix.
Most people only show up on Sundays but the rest of the week is pretty quiet there and isolated from the north entrance which drives down to the beach. The south entrance parks a hundred yards or so from the beach so most people don't bother walking down...too lazy I guess. Anyway if there is no one about I simply don my surf slippers as the bottom of the lake there is very stony thanks to the glacier that receded 15,000 years ago and left a nice little present of large boulders and stones. Some of the boulders in the lake and far enough away from the shore make a nice little diving platform.
With temps in the upper 80*s now the water is still a bit cool but refreshing after laying out tanning for an hour. I do grab my swim suit just in case and keep it handy weighted down on a large boulder that's at least a hundred yards from the shore...yes, the lake is quite shallow there and I can walk out for a couple hundred yards.
Swimming in the nude is so much better than with a swim suit. It just feel so much more natural that way and a lot more fun.

This post was edited

Swimming in panties is a nonsense similar to take a shower in jacket.

This post was edited

i just sold my niece a table and chairs and joking with her i told her i knock off 75 bucks if she let me swim nude in there poolto my surprise she said no problem and the only thing i would have to wait till the kids went to bed so iam planning it for thur.

This post was edited