Swimming nude

I Still remember the fist time swam nude,what a great feeling!!!

This post was edited
RE: Swimming nude

Chunky dunking is what you do when you're no longer skinny. LOL

There's a sign in our neighborhood coffee shop that reads "We no longer skinnydip, we chunky dunk"

This post was edited

My husband had an appointment with vocational rehab at the pool yesterday. Half-way there, he remembered he didn't have a swimsuit. When he called to re-schedule, he jokingly said that it's not a good rule that you must have a swimsuit. I guess he is a nudist. LOL

This post was edited
Swimming Nude

Nude it the only way to swim, it feels so natural and free

This post was edited
RE: Swimming Nude

Nude is the only way to swim, it feels so natural and free

This post was edited
RE: Swimming Nude

I love it... the sensation of freedom is very good :) and I bet everyone in this site loves it too

I'm certainly not confident enough to be out of my depth - not a natural swimmer, but easily prefer being naked in the water then in shorts.

Keep practicing :-) I too am not a great swimmer, but this year on a vacation to the Bahamas I became able to tread water and can now comfortably go out my depth without fear or anxiety. The ocean was so calm out there on the carribean side it was easy to learn. Old dogs can learn new tricks, it just takes a while.

This post was edited

I Still remember the fist time swam nude,what a great feeling!!!
Agreed. Even better in the open ocean. Yum.

This post was edited
Re:Swimming nude

The first time I swam nude I was in college and a bunch of his went hiking and camping and then all stripped down and swam nude in the river. Was so incredible that I was hooked right then and there. Now I swim naked in my pool and at the nude beaches. Nothing like it at all.

This post was edited
Swimming nude

Is there really any other way to enjoy swimming???

This post was edited

a bunch of his what went hiking and camping?

This post was edited