RE: Swimming Nude

Here I swim nude all the time. I dont go swimming in places where I have to wear a bathing suit.
To me that is a form of punishment.

This post was edited
swim

swiming is the best when your nude

This post was edited
RE: swimming nude

The freedom of being suit free - swimsuit that is - can not be compared when enjoying a pool, river or ocean.

This post was edited

I swim nude all the time. To me wearing wet clothing while swimming is a punishment.
If GOD wanted me to wear a bathing suit he would have provided me with one when I was born

This post was edited

I have been swimming nude most of my life and have always loved it. As always we are counting the days until our next nude swim. Just needs to be a little warmer here in Vermont for swimming in lakes and rivers. Mostly do the hot tub thing during the winter months and thats alwys nice too.

This post was edited
Swimming Nude

There are a lot of fun things to do, but swimming nude is the best.

This post was edited
Swimming- always

Have to say that swimming nude is in my blodd. As a youngster I always got to swim nude, whether it was in our backyard wading pool, my aunt's inground pool, or at the beach. That probably engrained by appreciation of it and dislike of swim suits. When I got older, sans-suit was no longer 'acceptable' in public, but I still preferred it and took advantage of opportunities when they came up such as when camping and backpacking andat the beach once I was in the water (Pacific Ocean is not clear water along the beaches so it could hide one pretty well unless a big wave sucked the water down too far :) ). Now that I am older still (some would say much older) I find I really don't want to swim if I have to wear a suit. I find it irritating and have to get it off as soon as I get out of the water.

This post was edited
RE: Swimming- always

I swim nude all the time now. I consider wearing a bathing suit a form of punishment and if I had to choose between wearing one or not swimming I would pass on the swimming. Where I live suits are not allowed in the pools or hot tubs.

This post was edited

I swim nude all the time now. I consider wearing a bathing suit a form of punishment and if I had to choose between wearing one or not swimming I would pass on the swimming. Where I live suits are not allowed in the pools or hot tubs.

I have attended "pool parties" and remain in my shorts& blouse. I'm with you100% on this one for sure.

This post was edited

As a person who is on-call for work, I find that nude swimming has another side benefit: When my cell-phone rings at the beach, just towel off, dress and go. No wet car seats!

This post was edited