swimming nude

it's like you ferel even morefree when you are swimming nude!! especially at hte beach!

This post was edited
RE: Swimming- always

I swim nude all the time now. I consider wearing a bathing suit a form of punishment and if I had to choose between wearing one or not swimming I would pass on the swimming. Where I live suits are not allowed in the pools or hot tubs.
Wow, America home of the free but there are hot tub police??? Who tells you that you can't wear a suit?Public pools or private? What an interesting statement! We couldn't get the local pools here (public) to even consider a nude evening swim. Private, it's of course up to you and your fencing! I'm nude in my backyard pool sometimes and can hardly wait till my ivy covers the back fence!

This post was edited

Well, it'll hit the low 80's today, and I'm thinking it might just be sunny and warm enough for a nude swim in the backyard pool!
Gator1

This post was edited
RE: Swimming Nude

I also all summer in our huge backyard pool. my friends joined in; and then we got older. I still swam nude, but they started to wear swim suits. I held out and never did along with two buddies, but the rest resorted to swim togs, although I think they envied us a bit.

This post was edited
Swimming nude

The only way to swim really

This post was edited
RE: Swimming nude

as a kid growing up in south florida i lived in a community that had two swimming pools very few used the small pool so i would remove my bathing suit and swim nude often, once in a while i would get caught by a adult but back in the 70'sit wasno big deal. as i got older i got into boating, sailing most and would sail and swim nude off the boat. nowdays i will swim nude in pool out back or swim off mykayak.

This post was edited
RE: Swimming nude

In college we hadan outdoor pool at the apartment complex too. We did manage some nude swimming however, especially during breaks when not too many students remained in town. Always ay night and we figured out how to turn off the unterwater light so anyone walking by really couldnt see us under the water anyway. One close call however, when the maintenance man came out to see why the light was off (someone must have reported it). Somehow we suspected he would show up that night and we had our suits on by the time he came.

This post was edited

Wow, America home of the free but there are hot tub police??? Who tells you that you can't wear a suit?Public pools or private? What an interesting statement! We couldn't get the local pools here (public) to even consider a nude evening swim. Private, it's of course up to you and your fencing! I'm nude in my backyard pool sometimes and can hardly wait till my ivy covers the back fence!

There are many nudist resorts that are clothing optional rather than nudity required. In most of the areas you can be nude or dressed as you see fit, but in pools, hot tubs, or other water areas nudity is required. While dont actually have official police checking to make sure this rule is complied with anyone wearing clothing in the pool without a really good reason would be as welcome here as a piece of steak at a vegetarian convention.

This post was edited

I have a private pool so skinnydipping is is the only way to swim. Here is a small swimming video I made.
https://www.photoshop.com/users/nudist/assets/9c43e79416ce4f609408fb09244b217e

This post was edited

We had a pool in the backyard when I was a kid so I would skinny dip when my parents were not home. Otherwise a buddy and I would head to an old farm pond and skinny dip. Now that I'm older my wife and I put a pool in last year and we can go chunky dunkin' at night, lol.
'Chunky dunkin', love it whatver it is, but I can guess........

This post was edited