RE: Swimming nude

Swimming nudeis the best... I guess I'm kinda lucky that I live 2 hours away from the closest nude resort or justunder 3 hours for a nude beach. I can drive there and back in the same day.Some people have todrivelonger then that or take a plane

This post was edited

Swimming nudeis the best... I guess I'm kinda lucky that I live 2 hours away from the closest nude resort or justunder 3 hours for a nude beach. I can drive there and back in the same day.Some people have todrivelonger then that or take a plane

This post was edited

My husband and I are of similar opinions, swimming nude is one of the best feelings, and when you come out of the water you are not sitting around in a wet cold swimsuit, you just dry off naturally. You certainly have more freedom, and like the days of the original olympics swimming nude was the only way to go. Bet if they brought back nude wswimming in the olympics, they would get much better ratings.

This post was edited
RE: Swimming Nude

Nothing comparesto swimming nude. The feeling of freedom is so great. However, in most hotel pools, nude bathing is not allowed, so I think (by experience) that wearing a thong to swim is the closest feeling to swim nude. Grtz, Chris

This post was edited

whats up with the forum flooding?

This post was edited

Hooray, I finally did it! I went to Gunnison Beach today! Perfect beach day! Nice Breeze, cool water to swim in, lots of sun to tan, met a couple of really friendly people. Wow, First time I've been nude in public in mixed company and everything and everyone was cool. No worries I could just be myself and enjoy...... Best beach day EVER!!!!! I'm now a Gunnison fan for life....why the hell did I wait so long?

This post was edited

whats up with the forum flooding?
The bathwater overflowed.

This post was edited

Iam able to swim nude in college and also in my living complex. The key is timing and talking to the right people. Watch for the time when not too manypeople using the pool.
In college: near the closing time and joined a swimming team. Nudity is not adirty wordin my team. In living complex: I talkedto the guard to get permission to swim naked. And FYI usually people won't notice if you are naked or not when you lap swim back and forth more than 10 x.
Once you swim naked you won't go back to swim with suit.

This post was edited

[size= 12px]I finally had the chance tobare the natural, and walk into the sun. To swim carefree.[/size]The beaches in the sun. The feeling of the air on my body and the coolness of the clear clean salt waters of the carabean ocean were beyondwords. To walk in the most natural and free way possible, like it was meant to be be. Without a soul to care. Wewere swimming clothes free in this wonderful place, watching schools of fish swim by, and talking to each other like they were best friends. Others were out walking on the fine white sands of the beach. We were talking and unashamed, floating and swimming easily in the beautiful blue waters of the bay, the sun warming us with its intense life giving rays from above. Gone were the problems i have had in the past with a swimsuit filling up with air and sand and binding in the worst possible of ways. It was wonderful not to have to sit in a soggy swimsuit for a change. Walking down the beach could not have been easier because even though we all looked a little different, we were all really the same, without any racial, social or sexual barriers to overcome.
[size= 12px]
[/size]

This post was edited
RE: Swimming Nude Movie

I have a private pool so skinnydipping is is the only way to swim. Here is a small swimming video I made. https://www.photoshop.com/users/nudist/assets/9c43e79416ce4f609408fb09244b217e

https://www.photoshop.com/users/nudist/assets/9c43e79416ce4f609408fb09244b217e

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/RJpLpv-lWGVk__7qPfLZTg?feat=embedwebsite"img

This post was edited