RE: Swimming nude

I don't go swimming anywhere where I can't swim naked. It is a totally different experience to that when I used to wear shorts in the school pool. The swirling of the water over a fully naked body has to be experienced to be believed.

This post was edited
swimming nude

There's nothing better,as soon as the pool heats up thats where I'll be.

This post was edited

I don't go swimming anywhere where I can't swim naked. It is a totally different experience to that when I used to wear shorts in the school pool. The swirling of the water over a fully naked body has to be experienced to be believed.

That's one thing that confirms those who "might" be nudists.

This post was edited

It brings me great sadness to say this, but I've only gone swimming nude once. My hometown, as well as the rest of the province, literally has no designated areas for public nude recreation. There are two landed clubs, but one is in another city three hours away and the other one does not allow singles. It IS possible to rent out a local pool for a nude swim (which was the one time I went), but it does cost quite a sum.

It's genuinely quite depressing.

This post was edited

It really is the only way to swim. Up at the cottage, which is pretty isolated, I never wear a suit. The lake warms up nicely in the summer and it's so lovely to dive off the dark and swim beneath the stars at night.

This post was edited

It brings me great sadness to say this, but I've only gone swimming nude once. My hometown, as well as the rest of the province, literally has no designated areas for public nude recreation. There are two landed clubs, but one is in another city three hours away and the other one does not allow singles. It IS possible to rent out a local pool for a nude swim (which was the one time I went), but it does cost quite a sum.It's genuinely quite depressing.

Helios does have a single membership and daily grounds fee listing on their website. Are you a member of FCN and/or AANR? That might gain you entry.
Sunny Chinooks do welcome singles on a limited basis. They too are affiliated with FCN and AANR.

This post was edited

It brings me great sadness to say this, but I've only gone swimming nude once. My hometown, as well as the rest of the province, literally has no designated areas for public nude recreation. There are two landed clubs, but one is in another city three hours away and the other one does not allow singles. It IS possible to rent out a local pool for a nude swim (which was the one time I went), but it does cost quite a sum.It's genuinely quite depressing.
Helios does have a single membership and daily grounds fee listing on their website. Are you a member of FCN and/or AANR? That might gain you entry.
Sunny Chinooks do welcome singles on a limited basis. They too are affiliated with FCN and AANR.I am a member of neither.

This post was edited

[(snip)
Sunny Chinooks do welcome singles on a limited basis. They too are affiliated with FCN and AANR.I am a member of neither.

You might consider joining one or both of those nationals to get you better accepted and then call and ask what day might be a possible visit. ASK don't tell them you want to visit.

This post was edited

going kayaking tommorrow hope my little cove isn't to muddy and i can do some nude swimming and wading.

This post was edited

[(snip)

You might consider joining one or both of those nationals to get you better accepted and then call and ask what day might be a possible visit. ASK don't tell them you want to visit.Thanks. I'll send it out as soon as this damn postal strike ends.

This post was edited