RE:The Coronavirus, how are you dealing with it?

Local gym closed until unknown time. Will need more walking time. Dog is going to enjoy that. Now to find more friendly venues close by.

This post was edited

Our county was among those that ordered self-quarantine for 8 weeks. We will be staying near house except for needed trips to the grocery store or for other needed items. Unfortunately, Winter decided to return for now. It is much colder than Feb was (70's vs 50-60's). In addition we have been getting some needed rain. We have been having some nice fires in our fireplace with no Spare-the-Air Days, so far. Hoping that it warms up some, so we can do the outside chores nude and enjoy the sun. Everyone stay safe during these trying times.

This post was edited

I'm a consultant and usually travel for work. My client has asked that we work remote until further notice. Luckily I can continue to work and get paid. My wife is a receptionist at a local health clinic and has to continue to come in to the office. Luckily her clinic is not accepting any COVID-19 patients or anyone exhibiting the symptoms. So I plan on hunkering down at home and getting stuff done there. Everything is closing so there really isn't anything to do anyway, nor would I want to go out.

This post was edited

Working from home and got enough supplies to cook and be entertained at home. I'm really missing outside and will have to get outside and do something, especially now that the weather is better.

This post was edited

A bit stressed here as my wife and I own two service based small businesses that could easily be shutdown and includes a lot of direct interaction with customers. We are also concerned as we are in our mid 50s and have some underlying health conditions.

Well an update on my earlier post. Im home catching up on a few things and trying to figure out how we are going to pay bills. One of our businesses has been shutdown until further notice and the other is dramatically down. The business that is closed is newer so had not yet hit break even but was on the right track just a longer track than had been forecast. Because of the slower growth and other issues such as health problems cropping up it was already getting very tight but there was hope. But now its looking more like possibly losing it which unfortunately will mean losing our house etc.

So to sum it up, how am I dealing with the Coronavirus situation? Not well, Just trying to keep faith as thats about all thats left. Getting out in the sun would be a nice way to relieve some of the stress, but after a nice February the cold and rain has returned.

This post was edited

According to CNN last night there are now 1,700 cases in the U.S. and 104 deaths and still increasing rapidly.

This post was edited
Vitamin D / RE:The Coronavirus, how are you dealing with it?

Vitamin D is prevention and a cure. Nearly 100,000 folks have been curedno vaccine or therapy used.

This post was edited

Brilliant. Share more of your inspirational pics. I pan to head out this weekend again too. Hope I don't let it go to my head and just stay out there and ditch the clothes permanently! lol

This post was edited

Get more Vitamin D from the sun! If not in a warm climate, get if from natural foods (not manmade junk).

This post was edited

Great time to take a nude trek or vacation in warm climates if you can get there without getting on a boat or plane.

This post was edited