RE:The Coronavirus, how are you dealing with it?

Participating in online events as much as possible. I have not seen any online nudist events. So, I am hosting one. Everyone invited to join in at 6 PM Central Time tonight. It is free. Details at: https://www.nakedunashamed.org/post/online-nudist-gathering-during-corvid-19-outbreak

This post was edited

It was containment but now mitigation (internal community spread) so the flu wave is coming.I'm dealing with it by staying home this week. As such, it also means being naked for consecutive days, which i haven't done before. It's having an effect on me for sure. I reeeally dont want to put clothes back on come this weekend. I can envision the advantages of buying a house in a nudist community.

I'm doing the same! Would love to live in a nudist community as well.

This post was edited

Put some clothes on and help your neighbours.

Such a good thought

This post was edited

staying home much as possible

This post was edited

Being seniors, we are in the vulnerable age group. Fortunately, we have no underlying conditions. We are practicing social distancing and urge everyone to do the same. If you are not affected yourself, you can be a carrier.

We use a pickup service for groceries and drive throughs. We have a friend who is self isolating after travelling . We pick up her groceries and leave them on her step. We also contact some others who live alone. We must stay safe (and nude!) and make sure others are doing okay.
Nude hugs (on hold),
Louise

This post was edited

Agree entirely.

This post was edited

Perhaps this seems obtuse or too retro for some, but could I suggest PRAYER? Among the very important "social distancing" steps we are rightly taking, a little conversation with the God above about our yearning for safety,hope for less loss of life, desired for the health and wellness would seem a pretty reasonable step to take. Not proselytizing, but rather informing any like-minded people that this is an important step I am deploying against this scourge. Wishing Blessings and Health to you all! - Bill (holed up in my rural compound 70 miles from the nearest population center - but planning to drive 52 miles round trip to church tomorrow morning to join others in prayer for our people, country, and world)

Well said. Prayer isnt just free, it is freeing. Can I go a step further and suggesting praying with your kids about it (along with everything else you pray with them about)?

This post was edited

Hey Louise we too are in your age group and practiceing social distancing
Hard to do here in our nudist resort , what with all the activities , so folks
are still participating , but we are hanging in there and keeping our distance.

Hope you all do the same and good luck while we get through this thing.

Tony and MJ

This post was edited

Our rather spontaneous live naked video chat yesterday was a good time so we have decided to do it every Saturday evening at 8 PM Central Time. To join the chat simply click the link on the Naked & Unashamed website.

This post was edited

I'll just leave this here....

This post was edited