RE:The Coronavirus, how are you dealing with it?

This is my first day working from home and I'm starting to like it, clothing optional. Not bad

This post was edited

In Ohio it is now mandatory for people to stay indoors or away from others when outdoors. Driving is only permitted for going to grocery stores for food, doctor appointments and for the employee's that work in those business's, I may have missed a few. All nonaccentual business must close by order of the Governor.

This post was edited

Two people on another board posted that they have been continuously totally naked for 30 and 35 days due in part ot Covid stay at home orders.
Anyone on this board in the same range?

This post was edited

Someone else on the same board checked in at 42 today and is aiming for 60+.

This post was edited

I have been nude for a little over 2 weeks now!

This post was edited

The #USgovt crony corporatists are robbing US workers blind behind the smokescreen of the hysteria. Always follow the money when anyone in the #USgovt says their trying to help us.

This post was edited

I am naked in the warm sun and loving it - especially as I've a private back yard - so naked in and out
There's nothing we can do except make the most of what we've got

This post was edited

Other than staying inside, only going to get groceries occasionally, I'm doing great. I get to stay nude now most days. But in in order to stay out of jail, I dress to go for a daily drive around town. I wouldn't have to, but if I have a fender bender, I'd go to jail! It's getting warm now so it'd be nice to go naked outside, but my property doesn't bode well for bode well for nudists. No usual card games is cramping my style a bit too. Oh, I'm retired.

This post was edited

I'm annoyed at the morons not following the rules. They are moaning about Lockdown, but are too stupid to understand, the more they keep going out in groups and visiting people to spread the virus, the longer Lockdown will stay.

This post was edited

I'm annoyed at the morons not following the rules. They are moaning about Lockdown, but are too stupid to understand, the more they keep going out in groups and visiting people to spread the virus, the longer Lockdown will stay.

I agree! When business start opening again, I think that there will be an increase in the number of cases. It's better to be home and play it safe than catching the virus and possibly ending up dead.

This post was edited